Forum horse connections

Second today at 12/1. A decent run, Chef, he deserves to win a race. Unfortunately he seems to have been up against a good thing today.

Yes a very pleasing run indeed - I was just settling down at work to watch when work decided to get busy and missed the whole race but have since seen it. A good ride from young Callum as well.

Oopsy - nearly missed the latest grand effort by a 'forum horse'! You must be highly delighted by that, Chef, and it'll be good fun looking out for his future wins and possibly sighting you running wildly down the horsewalk to embrace him?

Congrats to Kauto on the victory of Zaynar-didn't see the race but the most important question for me is how big did he go in running.

I dont think he went much bigger than his starting price popped to the front and that was that apart from one sticky jump.

Dear old Bally Conn getting plenty of calls at Uttoxeter from Richard Hoiles despite being retired. That's what I call value.

Well done Kauto, I didn't realise you were connected to Zaynar. Nice win today! You must be very pleased.

Good luck tonight with Copper Dock, Barry

Disappointing news about In Bloom, I'm afraid. She was being lined up for a try for some black type in the Grade 2 juvenile hurdle on Stephen's Day but unfortunately has got a hairline fracture on her cannon bone. She'll be out until the end of January or so.

Rory - what is BALLY CONN doing now he's not racing? I remember seeing him in action and he sure was a fine big boy.

Bally Conn is a very very handsome chap - hope hes doing well !!

Crap about In Bloom Grey - hope she recovers well and comes back fine for you in good time.

Well done Kauto - bet you thought it was never going to happen !!! :)

Good luck Copper Dock later !

phew - hope thats everyone !!! :)

Rory - what is BALLY CONN doing now he's not racing? I remember seeing him in action and he sure was a fine big boy.
Martin Hill did well with him initially, but I think he had his own ideas, and he's been formally retired, with a non-racing certificate. What he's actually up to, I'm not sure.

That non-racing cert really is so sensible to take out, just in case the next owner decides after a year or so, oh heck, why not take another punt on the track with the horse? Didn't Gay Kelleway get into a ruck a few years back over a - kindly put - 'misunderstanding' over a verbal agreement not to race a horse? It's pretty cheap to lodge with Weatherbys, too - last I heard it was only around £40 and secured the horse from further racecourse outings.

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah, if only! Luke was a very cheeky boy, considering how much he enjoyed a glass or three of our winning connections' celebratory fizz when he was here: I'll limit him to half a glass of Fanta after this!

Trend Line goes in 2.55 Lingfield. She's starting to get to grips with racing now and the step up in trip last time looked ideal for her granted a strong pace. She's likely to get this and I'll be having a strong bet on her.

Trend Line goes in 2.55 Lingfield. She's starting to get to grips with racing now and the step up in trip last time looked ideal for her granted a strong pace. She's likely to get this and I'll be having a strong bet on her.

Good luck Kauto, I'll shall be having a small interest and hope to see you in the winners enclosure ;)

Bally Conn is a very very handsome chap - hope hes doing well !!

Crap about In Bloom Grey - hope she recovers well and comes back fine for you in good time.

Well done Kauto - bet you thought it was never going to happen !!! :)

Good luck Copper Dock later !

phew - hope thats everyone !!! :)

Ditto :lol: it's a struggle to keep up with them all

Trend Line very unlucky for Lawrie today - didn't see the race but heard she stumbled badly at the start and then found no room - when things go wrong they go wrong.

Our Red Skipper is entered at Musselburgh next Tuesday in a class 3, might be tough for him.

Back