Forum horse connections

My cousins horse, Toccata Blue runs in the 1st at Dundalk. I believe he’s showing ability and I’d be willing to take on those around him in the market with the exception of the fav who looks past the post.
I’ve had a few quid in the market w/o the fav @ 4’s.

Picture taken this week;

Attachments

• Toccata Blue March 12.JPG
    Toccata Blue March 12.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 9
My cousins horse, Toccata Blue runs in the 1st at Dundalk. I believe he’s showing ability and I’d be willing to take on those around him in the market with the exception of the fav who looks past the post.
I’ve had a few quid in the market w/o the fav @ 4’s.

Picture taken this week;

Best of luck big man - hope he does ye proud.

Good luck, Hezz.

By the way, is Gary Carroll going to be Ger Lyons' main man this year when Mr Murtagh is not available, or is Keagan Latham coming back?

Cheers Barry, Art, Colin and Martin.

Disappointed with the run of the race. Without interference he'd certainly have been involved. What's that worth???? Suppose we'll find out nto. Not a nice introduction to the racing scene for the little lad, but it could be the making of him (hopefully so anyway). Gathering Power had a nice spin up the Curragh last weekend and didn't seem to step up on that today, so you just don't know.

Grey, yeah at the moment it seems to be that way. Certainly no plans for Keegan coming back, unfortunately. Great lad.

I've a lot of time for Carroll though. Great head on his shoulders. Interesting times ahead.

Mike Towey is back in the paddock at Fontwell today in the 2.10. If the dreaded virus has abated will go very close under Jamie Moore

Mike Towey is back in the paddock at Fontwell today in the 2.10. If the dreaded virus has abated will go very close under Jamie Moore

From the runners at the weekend - it looks like you are not at the end of the tunnel yet Roddy. Best of luck and I hope you had a good night in Cork on Saturday. My son is still asking for you:)

From the runners at the weekend - it looks like you are not at the end of the tunnel yet Roddy. Best of luck and I hope you had a good night in Cork on Saturday. My son is still asking for you:)

It was great meeting you and John, Barry. Give him our love. We did go on and win the trophy ,5 games and 5 wins,beautiful cup. Great pissup Saturday night and a flight back Sunday night for Freddie to leave for Gallipoli at 4.30 Monday morning.
Re the horses,hope for the best. Santamina goes chasing now

Last edited:
Toccata Blue runs again tomorrow in the first at Dundalk. Only a 4 runner affair with the obvious one being the Stack horse, Dylanbaru, who ran an encouraging race on the opening day of the season. Form of the race wasn't advertised very well by Gathering Power next time out (in same race as Toccata Blue @ Dundalk), although that one was probably turned out too quickly afterwards. Tomorrow should confirm which is the case.

Toccata Blue runs again tomorrow in the first at Dundalk. Only a 4 runner affair with the obvious one being the Stack horse, Dylanbaru, who ran an encouraging race on the opening day of the season. Form of the race wasn't advertised very well by Gathering Power next time out (in same race as Toccata Blue @ Dundalk), although that one was probably turned out too quickly afterwards. Tomorrow should confirm which is the case.

Slim has already stated that Dylanboru is useless. Think you have a right chance tomorrow night Hezz..

Bolgers' hammered in from 11/4 to 9/4 in the blink of an eye. A full brother to a 109 rated filly. Looks ominous. I think it's pretty safe to say he's ready to run. Bolger trying to hoover up all these Yearling Bonuses.

Back