Forum horse connections

Handicap debut for Cross of Honour at Uttoxeter today, having been ballotted out at Cheltenham. Leniently treated for his effortless Musselburgh win, and on a left-handed track, he must surely go very close.

Unlucky to to miss out on Cheltenham but hopefully this is more than adequate consolation.It certainly looks positive. Good luck for your boy!

Good luck Michael, I'm fairly confident Magic Millie will win the 9.20 at Wolves tonight. However was surprised that Prohibition won last night !

In Bloom runs today in a handicap at Navan. She has been given a rating of 120, which I think is more to do with what some of those beaten by her have done since than what she has achieved herself. Nevertheless the trainer says she is in good form, so fingers crossed she can be competitive and the bursting problem doesn't recur.

The favourite looks very well handicapped and has been backed accordingly.

Only The Best runs at Carlisle. Some fud has backed him from 8s into 9/2. It wisnae me. Will be hoping for some improvement...if not its time for him to head to a big field.

For An Angel

This is our latest recruit, For An Angel. She's a Turtle Island 5 year old half sister to graded racemare For Bill. We have her on a free lease for 3 years with an option to extend for another year. Not sure what to do with her at the moment but we might see if she's any good and then syndicate her. She has done a good bit of work already.

Attachments

• For An Angel.jpg
    For An Angel.jpg
    910.8 KB · Views: 23
This is our latest recruit, For An Angel. She's a Turtle Island 5 year old half sister to graded racemare For Bill. We have her on a free lease for 3 years with an option to extend for another year. Not sure what to do with her at the moment but we might see if she's any good and then syndicate her. She has done a good bit of work already.

Nice Cantoris!

Back