Forum horse connections

Oh, my goodness! Never mind the width, feel the quality! We have some exceptional horses on here. Fantastic, Crazy - if I wasn't at Lingfield, I'd go and see him. Go, BERGO, go! Owned by Mary Findlay, Harry's mummy, who is a very nice Scottish lady. Had the chance for a longish chat with her at Brighton, where I asked why he spoke with an Essex accent, not a Scottish one. She said she and the boys went to Essex when Harry was five, and that he very quickly decided to drop his Scottish voice and assume that of the locals. She put him into a kilt for a school event one day, which she says seemed to have been the last straw, as he got teased by hysterical classmates. After that, it was firmly 'Arry Findlay, and the end of Bonnie Scotland for him! (Can you imagine him in a kilt now?)

Last edited:
He certainly looks like a chaser in the making. Is he due a break or will he be out again soon?

I think we will go for a beginners chase. Traditionally Peter Bowen gets plenty of mileage out of the horses. Jumped perfectly didn`t he.

Think most of you know from the derby thread but Coordinated Cut goes tomorrow in the Dante. Everything he has done since Newmarket has been good and we go there hopeful. I think he is possibly being underestimated due to the form of the race not working out but he did well to win that day and there was plenty left to work on. The only real worry is the potential lack of pace as he will want a truly run 1m 2f.

Good luck Kauto. We are going to try one last hurdle at Aintree Fri with Ballyvesey,looks winnable,then straight into Beginners chase,so we can use better his impeccable jumping.:rolleyes:

And Camira also goes at Gowran tomorrow. She's in good form and we think she might win another little race or two this year.

Not a bad haul for forum horse connections so far today - one win and two thirds (COORDINATED CUT & BONFIRE NIGHT over in Germany). :)

Back