Forum horse connections

Simpson Millar had got into a race at Thirsk (4.50 Saturday). He will be bottom weight due to carry 8 Stone 2. Natalia Gemelova has been booked to ride who, I think, claims 3 pounds so if she can make a very light weight, he may have a little less to carry. We will scratch from the Musselburgh race on Friday.

First time at a mile but has looked a miler in training - hopeful of a place at big price but the form of the horses he's raced against is not looking good.

Buchaill Allainin and Mike Towey havevdecent chances at NA tomorrow. Spent today being surrounded by Great Whites in shark alley off the coast of RSA,bit like Galway really

Apache Gold 4.25 Sunday. Delighted with his Wexford run last week. Once ground not sticky he should run his race. Cully and friends have Tasitiocht in the lucky last. Hopeful for them more than us. Anybody there come up and say Hello; I am the one with the chewed fingernails- it beats bed wetting!

Make Me Smyle Chepstow 7.25
Come on leaps and bounds at home since his first race course experience when last at ffos las, (was never going to be a precocious 2 y/o and would not want it to soft)
Needs good ground and 6f preferably the future for him, but stays at home, so will see how he goes at 7f,
You never know if it transfers on the track and will come on for the run tonight, but will expect a different performance tonight, the worry is he's a little bit of a thinker and may save some for himself.

Apache back to Gowran, the scene of his victory. Has stall 6, his victory stall.
Hands and heels race so we are putting on cheek pieces to spice him up. Hopefully the storm will be to his behind tomorrow and ground not gluey.

Back