Forum horse connections

An Capall and myself (and Cantoris) have minor shares in Baby Bob, which makes her debut later today in the bumper at Leopardstown. She only needs to beat one home to outrun her current odds.

Good luck to all the other forum-connected runners.

An Capall and myself (and Cantoris) have minor shares in Baby Bob, which makes her debut later today in the bumper at Leopardstown. She only needs to beat one home to outrun her current odds.

Good luck to all the other forum-connected runners.

just missed out on getting involved with her.

Best of luck with her men

Madurai hated the ground and will wait for the spring before going again. Airlie Beach is having a well deserved break to prepare for the spring festivals.

Bunk Off Early is declared for Leopardstown on Monday. His breeding doesn't suggest NH but he looks and acts the part at home.

well done archie, lots of room for improvement to.

Archie well done on your win with Bunk Off Early. I've heard the Supreme Novices mentioned so hope you have your festival tickets booked.

Roddy unlucky today. Thought Pearl Swan ran well considering he was pestered by Definite Outcome most of the way round.

Well done Archie (Bunk Off Early)

Oliver's Gold will run in the 3. 00 at Musselburgh tomorrow. There are only 4 runners but it will be tough because the other three are unexposed and all won their last races (two of them have won their last two). It is difficult to say which is most likely to win but our horse is reportedly working as well as he has ever done at home and Mark Walford thinks he has every chance, despite the competitive nature of it.

I personally feel Mixboy will take all the beating.

Oliver's Gold will run in the 3. 00 at Musselburgh tomorrow. There are only 4 runners but it will be tough because the other three are unexposed and all won their last races (two of them have won their last two). It is difficult to say which is most likely to win but our horse is reportedly working as well as he has ever done at home and Mark Walford thinks he has every chance, despite the competitive nature of it.

Sporting Life give it the NAP in the write up, good luck!

I think you have a great shout tomorrow. Best of luck.

mixboy was different gravy

Back