Forum horse connections

Good luck tonight with Airlie Beach, archie. Whatever happens tonight, you've had a brilliant time with her.

Seems like Airlie may be able to get in another run before her 120 days are up. Be interesting to see what mark the handicapper gives her.

She won? That's fantastic !!! What a wonderful mare she is - hopefully you will get another similar :)
Already in hand, Trudi. Shanning, a 4yo filly by Spanish Moon, has her first run for us in the first at Sligo tomorrow.

Only one horse has got in over the last few tears off the same mark which has to be a concern.

A good win no matter where could cement his participation.........I wish them well

Buachaill Alainn back on the track and doing his best at Worcester tonight. Lets hope he prepares the course for the emergence of Francky Du Berlais on Sunday

Madurai goes through the Doncaster sales ring today. His replacement in my string, Sois Gentil, makes his debut in the bumper at Clonmel tomorrow.

Madurai goes through the Doncaster sales ring today. His replacement in my string, Sois Gentil, makes his debut in the bumper at Clonmel tomorrow.
Well done archie. I have a toe nail of Sois Gentil as a replacement for Syska who you got me in with last year. Cheers :)

Nice debut by Sois Gentil, chaps. I thought he was going to cruise clear of the field when asked to move on in the straight, but the runner up produced more than I expected. Your lad then showed plenty of will to win and was well on top at the line. Best of luck with him.

Back