Forum horse connections

Lovely to see Rolling Maul back in the winners enclosure. Congrats Roddy A nice price too [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck with Play the Ace and Rolling Maul at Perth this afternoon Roddy

Very well done with Rolling Maul.
Unlucky with Play the Ace he had every chance when taken out

And a nice contribution from Frankie de Berlais. What a ride from James. Play the Ace and Rolling Maul going later this week. We are in second in the owners list. No chance of getting past JP but we can keep nibbling at his heels

Well done with Beggars Wishes Roddy, great ride from Sean. Trainer saying on ATR the horse could be heading for the Betvictor Gold Cup now ?

Edit and now Rolling Maul racing off a career high hurdles mark, what a day !

Last edited:
Wow! Roddy. Beggars Wishes looked really nice. Hope he gives you as much enjoyment as some of the other stars you have had.

Well done with both your guys today Roddy. Can’t believe I deserted Rolling Maul after backing him the last twice

Having contested the countries first legends race (finishing second) Alfa Wolf goes in the Czech Republics first claiming contest over 1m at Most tomorrow.

He's run well at Most before and this is likely to be his final run for us with a replacement unraced Clodovil gelding taking over for the syndicate next year :)

Martin

Could be interesting this week Frankie de Berlais Worcester Wed. , Henryville Chel Sat, Fortunes Hiding Aintree 28th and Beggars Wishes Aintree 28th if they all go

Back