Glorious Goodwood

I didn't know which to shout for, Trueshan or Strad!

Fair play to connections of Trueshan for letting him take his chance and maybe he'll be able to turn the form around with some cut.

Three good horses and an exciting finish but does the form really amount to genuine G1 level?

One negative for me: that's the decent fare done for the day. The rest of card is crap.

Last edited:
What a race and StradV ran a stormer and just finished 2 lengths ahead of Trueshan OR 124 (What a lot of shyte that rating was)

Really enjoyable race but to put Kyprios in the very top drawer you would have to say StradV is as good as ever and I can't have that.

Be interesting to see what mark they give Kyprios ..I can't see him any higher than 120 5lbs behind StradV at his best.

I had 100 win @ 11 and 100 place 4 at 1.6 so I got 156.80 to last me till next October:lol:

Can't be arsed when funds get low so stuff it

I am having the lot on Celcius in the place (5) only market at 1.88 285 quid if he gets placed :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I got a small bet on it for the sake of an interest. Won't make much of a dent in the day's losses, mind...

Post-race interview comments:

Hart - when the boss sends them down here they usually do well.

Owner - been planning this all year.

These snippets are well worth heeding with the future in mind.

I got a small bet on it for the sake of an interest. Won't make much of a dent in the day's losses, mind...

Post-race interview comments:

Hart - when the boss sends them down here they usually do well.

Owner - been planning this all year.

These snippets are well worth heeding with the future in mind.

In other words,we have been fiddling with this all year.
I did back it earlier in the week at 14s and I'm ashamed I never mentioned it.

I toldya......it’s Horses for Courses!

What makes it worst is John, his wife Sue and I are close friends and go back a long way even before Sean was born......obviously delighted for them
but feel kinda stupid not backing it to do the repeat.

Was planning to back there's in the Stewards but alas I am on a unpaid sabatical till I can sweet talk the missus:)

This place reeks of aftertiming....Please if you do not actually say I hAVE backed horse A then we really don't want to know after the results are in.

It is an unwritten law of all racing forums so please have some respect. Thank you

Ah but you know I am the premier Queen of after timing :lol:
I did to be fair put them up in compytishuns but invariably I back them down at the start so it’s too late.

This place reeks of aftertiming....Please if you do not actually say I hAVE backed horse A then we really don't want to know after the results are in.

It is an unwritten law of all racing forums so please have some respect. Thank you

You have some nerve to acusse anyone of disrespect.

See. A two year old with course form, wins the Maiden. It makes such a big difference if you know they can act on the course.

Bad day overall punting wise - Lusail ran no race (poor tactics like Sacred) and I did shove some on Strad when he went to 6 on the machine. That was a great race though so not too down in the dumps.

I hope Tom rides my YACOWLEF better.445 25/1

Led and wandered at salisbury over 7f behind MARBAAN admittedly getting a stone (with a 7lb claimer on)but this is an easier 6f.for P.Cole to send it here with a top jock booked has to give me hopel

That will do nicely 3rd 33/1

What a race and StradV ran a stormer and just finished 2 lengths ahead of Trueshan OR 124 (What a lot of shyte that rating was)

Really enjoyable race but to put Kyprios in the very top drawer you would have to say StradV is as good as ever and I can't have that.

Be interesting to see what mark they give Kyprios ..I can't see him any higher than 120 5lbs behind StradV at his best.
Trainer, jock and Kevin Blake all said Kyprios only does what he has to - reckon he'll pull out more for a while yet.

Wednesday
Like Inverness in the first. Unlucky in the KGV, he got shuffled back in the pack, and ceded a 6 or 7l start to the winner, and made up most of it in the closing stages. 9lb better in, this contest.
Ran well in a muddling 14f race lto, but didn't quite last home.
20/1 4pl B365

Last edited:
You have some nerve to acusse anyone of disrespect.

You're one of the worst aftertimers on here and would be hunted off the Fat Jockey or TRF who can't abide aftertimers....

I can show you at least twice recently on daily picks thanking Gigilo claimg you won but NOT ONCE did you say you were backing the horses beforehand .....so best you stop making a complete horlics of yourself and stay the fook out of my face

PS I don't have problems with 95% of posters on here but you and two others just can't help yourself but be negaitive...I suggest you FOAD stronger letter to follow

Last edited:
If only Andrea Atzeni had wing mirrors.

He seemed totally oblivious to the fact Hollie Doyle was coming on his outside
and that bump for me IMO cost StradV the race.

Say what you like about Ryan Moore but put him on StradV and he would have won.

In a way the Gosden team have ended up with egg on their faces because Andrea Atzeni did much the same as Frankie.

Anyway what's with these Italian jockeys(Who I like) why not get the best of the best in William Buick to ride the horse if they want to replace Frankie.

KYPRIOS is a horse who keeps plenty and is very lazy, but it's brilliant and I'm delighted. It was great they all came into the straight and Ryan had him in a beautiful position, while he's a horse who loves a fight. He's lazy and if you want him to stay in first gear, he'll stay in first gear.
AOB, after the race.

Back