Jockey News

Adrian Heskin must be enjoying life at the moment, his new job with Tom George is going very well.

Adrian Heskin must be enjoying life at the moment, his new job with Tom George is going very well.

Was there a reason given for parting ways with Paddy Brennan? I know PB has been known to be a bit volatile but they had an excellent season just gone.

Was there a reason given for parting ways with Paddy Brennan? I know PB has been known to be a bit volatile but they had an excellent season just gone.
I never read an exact reason and Paddy's had the odd right for him since so assume it wasn’t a big bust up

He said today they have 75 horses in so he wanted a stable jockey and at the time of the Heskin announcement he said Brennan would continue to get some rides.

Freddy Tylicki paralysed after Kempton fall. Horrific news and thoughts with him and his family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm finding it hard to say anything. It wasn't long ago I was watching him on the morning line.

My sincerest thoughts are with him and his family & friends.

Its too horrible to even think what his family are going through.

Any UK based jocks winning tonight will have a hard time getting through interviews without breaking down as this will be on their minds.

Thoughts and wishes to his family (and all jockeys)

[FONT=&quot]Brendan Powell Jnr, Sean Mooney and Richard Condon arrested and bailed on suspicion of raping an 18yo girl.[/FONT]

They shouldnt be announced.

I agree they shouldn't be, legally though they can. I do think it takes away the innocent until proven guilty. However, the argument is that there may be other victims out there that have kept quiet and may come forward to help a conviction. Difficult one.

Scum have no shame in naming.

Stigma with this won't shift even if found innocent

I tend to think there should be a middle way - not to be named until charged unless a judge on an application by the police says there is good reason for naming beforehand e.g evidence that there may be other victims .

Back