New Members- Welcome To Talking Horses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always good to hear of what our equine friends are doing in retirement, RoyalP. A really nice horse, delighted to hear you keep him yourself. Any chance of a photo of him some time, please? (And welcome to TH - a sane oasis of horsey talk.)

Hi all,

Newbie here saying hi.

I'm interested in both forms of racing and football.
I get some bits and bobs of racing info from friends. Some is good, some not so!

I'll take a look around and it looks like I should enjoy it on here

I dunno where this should be ? but Royal Predica will be parading at Cheltenham on Tuesday before the first race behind the likes of Moscow Flier, Kicking King, Brave Inca, Make a Stand, Earth Mover and several more - so excited XX

Hi all
This is my second attempt at posting - hope it works
I got interested in racing after backing Hello Dandy ante-post at 33/1 for the 1984 National and have been hooked since. I have many connections with horses including Raptor who is owned by some very good friends - he runs today for the first time over hurdles at Stratford and has been pinging them at home - so I wish him the best of luck today in his first race over them.

Swelcome on board Swedish Chef - good luck to Raptor today and for the future, stick around and join in the discussions - we don't bite (much) :)

Looks a friendly little site, so I thought I would throw in my tuppence worth, possibly to your misfortune, but there yer go. Sumwin [but most don't]

Hi guys. Mad keen racing fan, slowly going nuts at the lack of action this winter! Hope Kempton makes it...

Hello everyone, I'm Sam P, or Sam...

Joined up yesterday, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 18, being interested in the horsie game since I was a kid, first "bet" and winner was my pocket money on the 1997 Epsom Derby, and the beast duly obliged at 11/1!

Anyway, I run a racing blog called Nags to Riches which you can find HERE, please remove the link if i'm not allowed to post them. I basically post up my selections/NAP every day. Not one to toot my own horn, but currently all my NAPS won aside from the non runner. :whistle:

Visit racetracks when I can, last one was Wetherby on Saturday... Yeah, you can all wake up now, I'm finished.

Cheers, fella. :) Doing good on the blog so far. Half of my selections won, paid for my trip to Wetherby at least! Forum seem a nice place so far. I'll have a proper look 'round in a sec.

Hi, new to the forum, although recognise a few faces from around cyberspace, mainly into NH racing, although dont mind a dabble in the "classics", off to Cheltenham Saturday for what looks an unbelievable trials card.

First punting memory, Rag Trade doing me out of my 20p win on Red Rum in 1976 in front of my nans telly!!!

GL punting to all

Marble here, a.k.a the prince of darkness.

Only come on to say, come on Sizing Europe in the CC you big sexy steamboat.

After that not sure I have anymore to add. Nice forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back