4/1 Grand Crus
6/1 Silvinaco Conti
14/1 Champion Court
20/1 Saint Are
20/1 Tea For Three
25/1 Emmaslegend
33/1 Graduation Night
33/1 Mr Moonshine

I'm not a betting man but if I had thousands in my bank account I'd lay you £2000 at the price.

Didn't you claim to have a cenny on some yoke as recently as the last three weeks?

Gobshittery of the highest order.

Last edited:
I'm well within my right to price up a book and contribute to the forum, I don't see where all this hostility is coming from?

I wasn't a fan of Grands Crus going over fences initially but I must admit that he has proven me wrong. His win at Cheltenham was OK, but the jumping frailties that I thought he might have did show their ugly face at the ditch. However, at Newbury last time I was most impressed and I think time will show that Sonofvic is a very good horse also.

I have been waiting a long time for Silviniaco Conti to face a fence and 3m and would be keen to back him EW if the price was available. His jumping has been excellent on both starts and I am very happy to forgive him his defeat first time because a slow pace and a sprint finish was never going to suit, especially as he was unfit. He showed what he was made of last time when running away with a decent race. He has a bit of pace and I think he'll stay. I've backed him at 20/1 EW for the RSA but just hope they take that route. The Jewson still might be on the agenda I suppose.

Bobs Worth always looks unimpressive but seems to get the job done. I just thought at Newbury that he looked to be lacking a bit of size and scope for fences and might just get found out over the big ones eventually. He seemed to lose confidence as his round progressed rather than gain it.

I think Grands Crus will probably win but am keen to back Silviniaco Conti too.

I'm well within my right to price up a book and contribute to the forum, I don't see where all this hostility is coming from?

I'll second OTB's comments :D

Perhaps winding your neck in and not spouting rubbish would see a bit more christmas cheer coming your way? Just a thought.

I will not be told what to do when I've provided a reasoned and valid opinion, sorry but no one tells me what to do when there is no evidence of a rule break committed.

If you feel my opinions are "rubbish" rather than just comment like a factory work would, why don't you put some effort into your posts and disprove my theory - how about producing your own book in this case?

The poster asked for a book to be produced, it was produced and by my reckoning a book is based on opinion and holds no factual truth to be disproved so you my friend can withdraw your disgusting insults and apologise.

You have stated you "do not bet", yet told us of many punts you have had recently. May i suggest you stick to one made up story, you'll find it easier in the long run. Tell us the truth Bruce. Go on.....

I will not be told what to do when I've provided a reasoned and valid opinion, sorry but no one tells me what to do when there is no evidence of a rule break committed.

If you feel my opinions are "rubbish" rather than just comment like a factory work would, why don't you put some effort into your posts and disprove my theory - how about producing your own book in this case?

The poster asked for a book to be produced, it was produced and by my reckoning a book is based on opinion and holds no factual truth to be disproved so you my friend can withdraw your disgusting insults and apologise.

Bruce, you asked where the hostility came from after you slag half the forum off calling them factory workers yet the minute your theories are disproved (See Rory's repeated attempts to engage you on the "horse" discussion) or questioned you're asking for an apology? You won't get one from me.

Re: pricing up - Of course its not fact, its an opinion you wazak, and my opinion is that 4/1 is an insult and I would be willing to bet the majority of the forum would back Grand Crus at 4/1. He would be around evs - 6/4 against this field. I'd want the front two on side and would take on the rest. I'm at work right now so haven't got time to price it up but i'm telling you your prices would get murdered in the ring.

Last edited:
Good Riddance, I do all in my power to avoid people like Bruce in my working life and it was a shame to see this place get dragged down to such a level.

Good Riddance, I do all in my power to avoid people like Bruce in my working life and it was a shame to see this place get dragged down to such a level.

I've seen forums ruined for less. Luckily this one is more robust than most.

Back