Novice Chasers 2011-12

Well, as some can't find any reason to oppose SE perhaps it did need to be said.:p

Sorry, I may have come across wrong - I meant didn't need to be said for me, what with me having long been a very big fan of this horse.

SE the most likely winner, but he is the only realistic alternative.

rumours going round that paddy power are gonna go money back if SS wins

they did it with dunguib 2yrs ago and cue card last year

and both didn't win:D

could PP put the mockers on SS?

Powers will have a massive special for the festival-no doubt about it.I think it has to be something on the first day or the last day.The Cue Card and Dunguib specials were unbelieveably generous but as the brother said it's all about getting people in the door on day 1-if they win they need to come back to collect.
They could pay out on SS but I don't think so-I think the other possibility is to refund all losing single bets if Kauto Star wins the Gold Cup.

Sorry, I may have come across wrong - I meant didn't need to be said for me, what with me having long been a very big fan of this horse.

SE the most likely winner, but he is the only realistic alternative.

That's pretty much how I see it too.

I think SE is nailed on but agree that Finian's Rainbow is the main danger, more for the fact that he might be better than he has shown. I actually fancy Kauto Stone might surprise a few and looks fair EW value at 33/1 now this looks his intended target.

Good question and I thought the same myself. I have taken a little of the 33/1 EW for Kauto Stone. It could be a small field and I think he could go well. 33s is too big.

Confirmed that sprouts sacre is the paddy power Special horse. Money back on the others if he wins. Ruby Walsh took to twitter this am to say he thought al ferof was a great bet under these conditions. Max stake 100euro

The important thing to remember is that the max refund per customer is usually €200-so you need to be discreet spreading your money around.

Everything else in the race.Worst case scenario is money back.I did it 2 years ago with Dunguib -that took a bit of planning-this should be easy with a probable single figure field.

Is it really worth including anything beyond Cue Card? It's only diluting a potential profit, and meaning if Sprinter Sacre didn't win, you wouldn't be winning very much at all (albeit with no risk).

I accept your point about everything beyond Cue Card in the betting bit with the money I hope to invest I can't afford anything going wrong.

Is the €100 refund per customer €100 per bet (i.e. €100 back on Peddlers Cross, another €100 back on Al Ferof, etc should Sprinter Sacre win) or €100 total refund?

Will do it on the morning of the race.The guaranteed prices are the icing on the cake.If I remember correctly Menorah was a bit of a drifter 2 years ago-made a nice difference.
Anyway I am sitting here dreaming of easy money when I should be doing a payroll.

Back