Novice Chasers 2011-12

If Flemenstar stays sound he will be mopping up raves here for the next couple of seasons. Smashing horse to have.

I've not given up on HC yet. Lat Instalment looked really classy but who knows where his future is now, BW will be back I hope, Rubi Light is being aimed at 3m chases next season.

Next seasons JNW chase could have some interesting sorts in it

Flemenstar currently top of the class

I thought Flemenstar should have been odds on today but looking at the result did Bog Warrior fall?

Definitely should have been - miseed the 7/4 but got plenty of the 6/4 this morning. BW definitely wasnt right but Flemenstar jumped him silly down the back. Impressive horse and will be following him very closely. Was off 157 going into the race - didnt do anything that would see that drop anyway.

Last edited:
Shark was unhappy with Andrew McNamara after Hidden Cyclone's last run. Some choice language used. Certainly right not to give up on that one...

Flemenstar is a super jumper though, he'll win a lot of races.

Sporting Life:

Nicky Henderson's charge will face Al Ferof, who beat him in last year's Supreme Novices', Cue Card, Menorah, Blackstairmountain and Foildubh.

Let's hope BJG steers a path away from menorah!!its all been said already but They will not see which way this has gone.needless to say it will be one of my picks in the inter forum opening day!

I knew it was a bad call to take today off #wishingthetimeaway

I agree. Nothing wrong with the quantity, all about the quality. I would prefer it was 5 myself and the Dubh horse was running where he should be.

...it's beginning to come together. At least two outstanding novices this year are running in separate races their own division. At least we have a starting point to riches (...or rags).

...it's beginning to come together. At least two outstanding novices this year are running in separate races their own division. At least we have a starting point to riches (...or rags).

Three if you can take McCain at his word and Peddlers is back to his best.

Back