Novice Chasers 2015/16

JP definitely has horses with that kind of profile, but you would have landed in the poor-house waiting on Tap Night going in (and even then, he only went in at 11/2).

Just ask Digger! :lol:

William Hill Trophy at the Festival. He'll be seriosuly well handicapped. It'll be interesting to see what mark the handicapper gives him. Probably his hurdles mark and then another poor run to get him down to 140ish. Hood on and job done.

Last edited:
The Black Hercules formline received a good boost with Sambremont winning by 16 lengths today at Fairyhouse from a decent Tony Martin horse. Black Hercules beat Sambremont by 12 lengths two weeks ago at Navan.

After Navan, Willie said Black Hercules was an RSA contender but I'd imagine Patrick would love him in the 4 miler.

His trainer has one day in mind and that's how he trains them

Press comments indicate they were going to take on Douvan last week so they must think somewhat highly of him

Will be interesting. I'm in the Shaneshill camp tomorrow.

Hendo horse out at Plumpton also.

Kitten Rock disappointing there. Expected to see Shaneshill pull further clear of the Sizing horse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i've backed Kitten Rock..higher rated over little sticks and Shaneshill's chase win was in a poor time from a 118 rated hurdler..KR should be fav imo

Not sure I actually thought/agree Kitten Rock was superior to Shaneshill over hurdles.

Didn't like the way Kitten Rock carried himself after the last. Will be interesting to hear the connections thoughts.

Nah. They know he won't win a Novice Championship Grade 1, but the Johnny Henderson will be there for the taking by the time he gets mark.

Back