Novice Chasers 2018/2019

A nice looking novice chase at Carlisle today and look to be between Vinndication and Euxton Lane

Would give Red Rising and Uncle Alastair a chance also although both may find the ground too quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given that he jumped for fun in his beginners and the second has won since, Voix Du Reve's credentials (albeit via hurdling form) were done no harm by Ballyoisin yesterday.

Impressed with the way Vinndication stuck on once headed and quickened again when Uncle Alastair got close at the last

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Discorama is one to follow.won cosily the other day.
Will findd out more next to as it moves into class 1.

We’ll see, DO.

Hobbs had an appalling last season, and I’m hoping we might see the real Defi over fences. Schooling has been “electric” according to the yard, and considering the class of race, it doesn’t look like it will take a ton of winning.

Pingshou out on Sunday in the Arkle trial. My dark horse in the comp, built for fences and was a good hurdler with solid form. I've had few quid AP for the arkle, just in case he hacks up here.

Claimantakinforgan in same race,.can't find any prices but.guessing he'll go off fav. I'd be happy to take him on with Pingshou, more of a watch with interest though.

We’ll see, DO.

Hobbs had an appalling last season, and I’m hoping we might see the real Defi over fences. Schooling has been “electric” according to the yard, and considering the class of race, it doesn’t look like it will take a ton of winning.

Yes, it was an immediate tongue-in-cheek riposte without checking the field (which I still haven't done). He was a brilliant juvenile and it would be great to see him resurrect his reputation.

Pingshou out on Sunday in the Arkle trial. My dark horse in the comp, built for fences and was a good hurdler with solid form. I've had few quid AP for the arkle, just in case he hacks up here.

Claimantakinforgan in same race,.can't find any prices but.guessing he'll go off fav. I'd be happy to take him on with Pingshou, more of a watch with interest though.

8/1 complete outsider. Might have had a year off but certainly the one I'd be on at them prices.

Winner was fantastic. I was on Pingshou however, has to be my worst weekend yet since I started. Only Verdana Blue can save my blushes.

Defi looked to be cr*pping himself over those fences. I'd take him back to a track with much smaller fences and if he still can't cope, back over hurdles.

Back