Novice Hurdlers 2011-2012

Supreme the pace of it will suit and his extra bit of stamina for up the hill if it turns into a battle will be ideal. Don't see why he can turn the form around with Fingal Bay if he runs in the Neptune and then there is Boston Bob potentially as well to beat.

Supreme is definitely the right option. Geraghty would just rather not have to choose between Steps to Freedom (I'm assuming he would still get the ride ahead of Power?) and Simonsig.

Supreme is definitely the right option. Geraghty would just rather not have to choose between Steps to Freedom (I'm assuming he would still get the ride ahead of Power?) and Simonsig.

If Simonsig doesn't go to the Supreme surely Geraghty would still be claimed to ride another of Henderson's in the race? Tetlami for instance.

Can't see that being a consideration.

Steps to freedom not declared for Dundalk tomorrow night.will go straight to Cheltenham now.expected to have a racecourse gallop 4th march.

With Boston Bob in the Albert Bartlett? I was fairly impressed with Sous at the weekend. Reckon he could go well with good gallop and bigger field.

Was interesting on RTE when they asked Willie for one to back at cheltenham after quel esprit won, he very nearly said Sous. Well, he did say him but then changed his mind to go for Boston Bob. Immediately said "I haven't lost faith in Sous..." before changing. Just thought it was interesting.

Brindisi Breeze won easily again today - probably not a Cheltenham horse but a nice staying chaser on soft ground for Lucinda Russell for next season, and to think at least one Southern trainer turned the horse down earlier this season.

Martin

Brindisi Breeze won easily again today - probably not a Cheltenham horse but a nice staying chaser on soft ground for Lucinda Russell for next season, and to think at least one Southern trainer turned the horse down earlier this season.

Martin

Backed him for the Albert Bartlett last week so I'm hoping he turns up at Cheltenham as I got decent prices about him. Thought he looked a horse of real potential today. Jumped really fluently out in front.

Fingal Bay very weak on Betfair for the Neptune and now clear 3rd favourite behind both Boston Bob and Simonsig. Anybody know anything?

No. Can't resist a tenner at those sort of prices though.

That's what I was thinking but luckily no money in my account at the minute because looks too good to be true. I would be worried something is amiss. Looks very much like one person trying to bleed a bit of money out.

The 8.0 is getting matched but then put straight back up again.

Why is Tetlami 16/1 for the Supreme? Surely he's showed he's right up there, and is still unexposed? And he's one who should do better if it comes up quicker...

Good question really Hamm. My view would be that he will run well but find a few too good. I'd expect an honourable 4th/5th.

Back