Novice & Juvenile Hurdlers 2019/20

That’s a great price. Was tempted to pull the trigger at 9/1 with Bet365 but 12/1 a must bet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12/1 about Enrilo at Sandown in the Ballymore trial is a price. They love him and happy to write off lto as they weren't firing.

I noticed that but have only got 9s. Still trigger pulled. That’s a crazy price if you take the last run away in what was horrific conditions If i remember correctly.

Last edited:
Just managed to slip away from the office to watch the race. A remarkable effort given he looked to get outpaced and Cobden was bumping him along before staying on strongly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless they step him up very soon, he is supreme bound

As I've said before, I couldn't be as confident you are that EA is going Supreme.
I might be reading too much into it, but Paddy's have shortened EA into 7/4 now for the Ballymore & are best price 9/2 for the Supreme.
Andy Defresne wants a strongly run 2 miles so logic says send him Supreme & EA is such a beast he'll win any trip you like....pocket talking here of course :whistle:

As I've said before, I couldn't be as confident you are that EA is going Supreme.
I might be reading too much into it, but Paddy's have shortened EA into 7/4 now for the Ballymore & are best price 9/2 for the Supreme.
Andy Defresne wants a strongly run 2 miles so logic says send him Supreme & EA is such a beast he'll win any trip you like....pocket talking here of course :whistle:

I thought Andy Dufrense would be more a Albert Bartlett myself

Playing Devils advocate here, but Elliott sent Samcro to the Ballymore & a few decent ones to it this year.

They ran Samcro over 2.5 pre Christmas mind.

Not sure they'll get a chance to step Envoi up as presume he will do the Leopardstown double pre March

For the record i think the Ballymore is the ideal race but the Supreme is probable

Paddy power seem to think they know something, in terms of target race...... They have Envoi Allen shortest for Ballymore at 7/4 and they're also easily the biggest on him for the supreme at 9/2. Other UK books have him as short as 5/2 for the supreme.

If Ireland's "Biggest" bookie is leaning this way, that must be the word on the street.... Again, I'm definitely extremely biassed in reading into it this way, as I have strong positions on Abacadabras from 20/1 to 14/1 for the Supreme. Abacadabras best price 6/1 for the Supreme after Andy Dufresne's defeat today.

Belting race tomorrow at Ascot.

Ribble Valley
Mcfabulous
Master Debonair
Time Flies By

Can see arguments for and against all of them, which doesn’t strike me as a betting proposition. Personally like Ribble Valley a lot, but won’t be getting involved at them prices. Mcfabulous is a lot bigger than I thought. Will watch with interest.

Back