Novice & Juvenile Hurdlers 2019/20

Looked very good to me and still learning. Took an age to hit top gear. The distance between first and second is irrelevant. It was only the last 200 yards that suggest he could be grade 1 quality. Need to see if he picks up as impressively on better ground. 10/1 is a few points too short but to me there are worse prospects at shorter prices.

Last edited:
Ruby thinks he's a "huge runner" and will expand on The Road To Cheltenham presented by Nick Luck on RacingTV at 9pm tonight

Can’t have it myself. I like the Irish across all the Novice Hurdles.

Abacadabras, Supreme
Envoi Allen, Ballymore
Fury Road, Albert Bartlett

I like Fiddlerontheroof an all, just can’t see him getting past either of Gordon’s depending what race he goes. Edwardstone is another I really like, not sure of to have a savour on just yet though. His form looks best of the English on paper though.

Edwardstone is good but the horse he beat at Aintree, Harry Senior, I was keen on for the race Mossy Fen won last week. The Tizzard horse possibly went too soon at Aintree. Might be a future chaser.

Edwardstone pulled unbelievably hard throughout that race at Aintree and it was the sign of a top class horse to give Harry Senior 6lbs in those circumstances.

The P2P he won was a stonker looking back. Fury Road and Fiddler beat and Chantry House unseated.

Yes, what a line-up for a point. Apart from those mentioned, four or five others in that race have gone on to win under rules.

Henderson unleashed a promising recruit in the form of Glynn today at Doncaster. My 7 yo daughter, through her mother, bought me a share with the owners group of this fella last year for my birthday. Showed a good attitude today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Henderson unleashed a promising recruit in the form of Glynn today at Doncaster. My 7 yo daughter, through her mother, bought me a share with the owners group of this fella last year for my birthday. Showed a good attitude today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, I hope you have plenty of fun.

Back