QM Champion Chase betting

good luck with SS Tanlic..i know you are balls deep..i only token bet these races so its come day go day for me...although i would like MM to prove you wrong.

lets hope for a SS special..for your sake anyway

Cheers mate.......Obviously I am hoping he bounces back and storms home but after yesterday and Windsor Park winning my balls will be above water no matter what and I still got Ma Filleule and a major bet on Peace and Co to come

Just hope Sprinter comes home safe and sound.

the ground was key for windsor park wasn't it?.Dermot Weld is one of the most patient trainers i've ever seen..the man is a shrewd genius imo

i hope they all come safe..thats the main thing

what i loved about yesterday is that every race ,,apart from the mares..every race..there was no real hard lucks or falls that marred races..lets hope the same today...a wonderful race for sure

Unfortunately it's goodbye Sprinter Sacre:( Poor horse never put in one decent leap he was in better nick than Ascot.....really hope NJH retires him

I guess me and EC should go into hiding MM last SS PU :lol:

Gotta be one of the crapiest QMCC ever UDS will win by 40 lengths next year unless there something in hiding

a poor renewal?..SDG and sprinter sacre??

its only a week ago people were saying how SDG was back to his very best at Chepstow..SS i can understand not running well..but to call it a poor field

last year everyone said it was sh1te coz SDG won it..then after he won it everyone raving about him..very fickle this game

yeah time to retire SS. didn't even travel well this time.

feel bad for Champ Fever backers, i'm not a huge fan of the horse generally but on his cheltenham form he might very well have won that.

not surprised SDG ran below form.

Shame for two good horses.
Heart rules the head
Istabraq
Kauto
Denman
Hurricane
Sprinter
Big bucks.
Well done to std ran a good race

Unfortunately it's goodbye Sprinter Sacre:( Poor horse never put in one decent leap he was in better nick than Ascot.....really hope NJH retires him

Gotta be one of the crapiest QMCC ever UDS will win by 40 lengths next year unless there something in hiding

i did say DB was the ignored horse though Tanlic way back in this thread..he was my original pick..mainly because each time he wins everyone says the race is sh1t..just like last year with SDG

i don't hide because i lose 20 quid on a horse..particularly when i was defending the winner of this for weeks on end on here

when many clouds wins on friday..that will be a sh1t race too..as each times he wins he is never deemed good enough

Last edited:

Poignant race and the fact Somersby went much the closest he ever has to winning it at the age of 11 says all you need to know about the form - magnificent run as it was from the old boy .

a poor renewal?..SDG and sprinter sacre??

its only a week ago people were saying how SDG was back to his very best at Chepstow..SS i can understand not running well..but to call it a poor field

last year everyone said it was sh1te coz SDG won it..then after he won it everyone raving about him..very fickle this game

He beat Module and Somersby. SS was clearly gone at the game and I based my bet on Champagne Fever chiefly around the fallability of those two. Without him the race was incredibly average.

Henderson less so but Geraghty spoke some shite about SS for the last month.

Bit harsh mate the truth is when they have an ailment like he obviously has you never know till you get them on the course.

He was full off himself over the first 2 for all we know he could have burst then,,,,,,,,,they're not machines

Back