Retirements & Departures 2011

So sorry for connections of the horses; have only just heard it on Ch4. Feel quite numb about it. Awful.

the owner is keen to try to save him so they have just said on ATR - but they dont know what is happening - it looks very very bad.

Glencove Marina they have said collapsed and died after the line too.

crap crap day :(

I woke up this morning so looking forward to this afternoons racing; the last time I felt this way was when One Man died. Wretched day; so many people hurting far more than me.

the owner is keen to try to save him so they have just said on ATR - but they dont know what is happening - it looks very very bad.

Glencove Marina they have said collapsed and died after the line too.

crap crap day :(

shocked to read that !! was not aware and so happy for him finishing 2nd. still in some shock about events at newbury, but now have to say the worst day in racing in a long time

:(:(

Sadly, as everyone suspected, Money Trix had broken a leg and had to be put down. This season is turning into a total nightmare for Nicky Richards.

Oh, it was on the previous page...they were so careful with him over the years, they didn't deserve this. No one deserves the things that have happened today.

Back