Road to the 2013 Gold Cup

May not run in the World Hurdle if the ground dries up too much . Some rain forecast Friday and he could run.....but even the 51 on the machine wouldn't tempt me

Last edited:
SDC will be treading water after the last. Great horse, but Flordida Peardle all over again.

Just comparing and contrasting the careers of Bobsworth and SDC tonight.My interpretation is that Bobsworth has beaten better horses and won better races.He is guaranteed to stay but I am not 100% certain that SDC will.

It's all turned to crap for me today, with Cue Card providing my only return, after a couple of half decent days... Long Run needs to come through for me now.

Seems unlikely to me too - rumour mill is often wrong

Interesting they are taking until the morning though, would suggest they are considering something different. I assume a change is allowed - even if it's from one trainer to another?

It's all turned to crap for me today, with Cue Card providing my only return, after a couple of half decent days... Long Run needs to come through for me now.
Cue Carr did me a huge favour so I'm not quite in the same position but if Long Run wins let's do a few verses of "We are the Champions together" :D

Back