Road to the Arc de Triomphe

Racebets still 6/1 about Golden Horn, had a hefty e/w bet, looks the play to me given the ground.

Yeeeee haaaaaaa! Dettori masterclass. Criquitte must be wondering why!! ��

Golden Horn undoubtedly the best horse in Europe, delighted for Gosden and in particular Frankie who has stamped his class all over this season.

Yeeeee haaaaaaa! Dettori masterclass. Criquitte must be wondering why!! ��

Golden Horn undoubtedly the best horse in Europe,

i've known that for a while A...people were judging him on his 10f runs and missed the point..this is his trip...he just starts going at 10f...happy days

cheers Euro..this is a good horse..always said that..no..he is not Frankel..but good enough to win a race like this comfy

Last edited:
Shame the ground didn't have some ease. The fact Flintshire finished in front of her.

Ground was the key today - On soft ground Treve would have got a lot closer. Jarnet should have let her go a lot earlier as well but I think Golden Horn is as hard a horse as you'll find and would have kept finding if challenged. Great race, worthy winner.

Right, what wins the Abbaye?!!!

Gosden has long deserved a win like this. He's a genius and for me the highlight was turning Nick Luck's post-race interview from being all about Frankie to being all about the horse. Genius stuff.

Ground was the key today - On soft ground Treve would have got a lot closer. Jarnet should have let her go a lot earlier as well but I think Golden Horn is as hard a horse as you'll find and would have kept finding if challenged. Great race, worthy winner.

Right, what wins the Abbaye?!!!

She would have won on soft. I thought her chance was gone a long way out. They didn't appear to go quick. She was far enough back and was gonna struggle to pick these up on fast ground when they kicked. That aside she has ran a decent race, even if well below her best.

Sectionals will be interesting.

As for the Abbaye. Don't give a sh*t. Ok muthmir.

Fair play to the owner Anthony Oppenheimer too. Very bold in what he said earlier in the week and actually proven spot on.

That's the most enjoyable Arc I think I've seen.

Back