Royal Ascot

Not sure whether to write about Murtagh on this thread or the Arse Cup one. Riding an out and out stayer that isn't settling so just sits there, does nothing and allows his chance to slowly but surely ebb away.

Not sure whether to write about Murtagh on this thread or the Arse Cup one. Riding an out and out stayer that isn't settling so just sits there, does nothing and allows his chance to slowly but surely ebb away.

Agreed. Frankie was in the perfect position off this pace, and gave his mount, who took it, every chance.

Why is Stipulate so big in the next? What am I missing?

Clear best on ratings, and his second to Cogito, to who he gave 3 pounds, looks fantastic after that one's run in the St James Palace.

He should be clear favourite, no?

Stipulate was my selection and I realised a few minutes ago I'd forgotten to place my bets for the next two races. Stipulate was longer with VC and Sportingbet - usually for a good reason - so I've abandoned it and gone for Grandeur instead as I can't bring myself to back Wrotham Heath. I should probably have left the race alone but it is Royal Ascot.

Ground? Got stuffed only time he's ran on softish ground but it was hellish at Sandown that weekend. Market has over reacted IMO.

I agree with you both. Grandeur my back up but Stipulate's price is crazy. He would be 3/1 or less on good ground and no proof he can't go on this.

Back