Royal Ascot

I have backed Power, Born to Sea e/w and Fencing e/w. I have more taken an opinion on others as opposed to anything else.

Not a great race. Born to Sea needs 1m2.

They will be happy to have gotten a classic out of Power now.

Really like CC in the Coventry but young Joseph is starting to show that when papa doesn't set up the races for him he is pretty average. Horses doing all the talking when he is riding imo. Nonetheless I bet on horses so hoping I have egg on my face here later but a somewhat more bulging wallet as well.

Last edited:
Really like CC in the Coventry but young Joseph is starting to show that when papa doesn't set up the races for him he is pretty average. Horses doing all the talking when he is riding imo. Nonetheless I bet on horses so hoping I have egg on my face here later but a somewhat more bulging wallet as well.

Thats beaten docket on the floor of the bookie shop talk....the horse was murdered and probably not good enough anyway...

I was told Funk Soul Brother was better than Englishman despite the jockey bookings and the owner put Holland on to get a better price. Don't have an opinion on the race so will do me for a few quid EW.

Also think Indian Jade is overpriced given it beat New Pearl fair and square at Ponty.

Englishman is one of my best bets this week

Tricky race to have a strong fancy in. Good luck. I've had a modest bet on Dawn Approach at 4/1 but another forum judge, BruttoCavitto, makes Sir Prancealot his best bet of the day.

Last edited:
Back