Royal Ascot

I agree about Worthadd ew without the fav.
It's a meeting I am very wary of and certainly won't be playing every race.Today I also like Dawn Approach and Scots Gaelic at a big price in the long distance handicap.
Carlton House is my nap of the week tomorrow.

Agree STRONGLY about Carlton House.

I'm flying around at work (so I can follow racing and cricket, honk honk!) - are the bookies having it off? If he is 1/10 shouldn't the others be a lot bigger than they are?

I was watching it on Equidia and the French announcers were going bananas. Anybody who thinks for a moment that he can't go over 10 furlongs crushing everything in sight...... you can make up the rest. I'm starting to think he might be able to go 12 furlongs as well. Takes Queally about 2 furlongs to pull him up.

I'm flying around at work (so I can follow racing and cricket, honk honk!) - are the bookies having it off? If he is 1/10 shouldn't the others be a lot bigger than they are?

Went off 137% but the place book equates to 274% at quick calculations.

Nature of the race means a higher over round for the reasons we were discussing on the other thread.

As most on course punters will be backing other horses EW, bookies need to factor this into the percentage or the place book would be severely over broke.

Back