Royal Ascot

Sudirman looks a massive price in the Jersey. Disappointing the last twice but both those on soft. Gets the faster ground he needs today
25/1 4 places with B365

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that went well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, EC1. I didn't mean to sound like I was taking myself serious, and I value your input (it is a lot more thoughtful and insightful than my own), it was just that one of your stats was directly contrary to one of my shortcuts to finding the winner.

Anyway, I like the look of Tiggywiggy. I also have a 5er forecast on Spanish Pipedream - Tiggy Wiggy in case you are right.

Sorry, EC1. I didn't mean to sound like I was taking myself serious, and I value your input (it is a lot more thoughtful and insightful than my own), it was just that one of your stats was directly contrary to one of my shortcuts to finding the winner.

Anyway, I like the look of Tiggywiggy. I also have a 5er forecast on Spanish Pipedream - Tiggy Wiggy in case you are right.

i made a boo boo Bar...the stats i used don't include Irish results :lol:

so they not much use :)

i've gone against the 3yo Bar..gone for Anthem Alexander..think its a bit of a monster

Last edited:
That is good to know about the ground, EC1.

It has strengthened my resolve to row in on Integral. Probably my only big bet for the remainder of the day (Muwaary hurt), albeit I will mess around in the handicaps.

Last edited:
I know it has no bearing in reality but with the bookies taking a spanking you have to think a shortie is due to help them out by not winning. Treve is 1.64 on the machine which is hella short.

They haven't had a winner yet and his runs so far this season but this is his ground. He's even bigger on the PMU in France - 15/1. Treve 1/10 believe it or not.

I've topped up stakes on both, and added Magician to beat Mukhradam and the Fugue to beat Dank. Just playing up Anthem winnings.

Back