Royal Ascot

I didn't think Muhkradam had a top top performance in him, though he's very consistent. The Fugue and Magician can be in and out, but both have the capability to win a decent Group 1.

She's a lovely mare..

I don't want seem like an aftertiming bellend but what would you do:

Have Esoterique as part of a double with Alexander Anthem (9/2 and 4s)

and Integral as part of a Betfair sp double with The Fugue

Do I just let it ride or steam into Sky Lantern as well?

be confident..let it ride

safe is for wimps

I'd ask yourself why didn't you back Sky Lantern in the first place, and unless you can see why she is a good bet now at the prices, I'd leave the other 2 run for you.

I'm not convinced Treve's performance was just down to the ground. I took 7/2 The Fugue without the favourite but I wanted to see Treve storm home clear so mixed feelings about the race.

Hoping Purr Along can go into overdrive here.

Last edited:
I'm not convinced Treve's performance was just down to the ground. I took 7/2 The Fugue without the favourite but I wanted to see Treve storm home clear so mixed feelings about the race.

Great to see you are in the same form as ever!! :lol: :rolleyes:

Well I am rubbish at this game! I wasn't going to back anything today!

I can't understand how Spencer still gets rides. I can't imagine he'll be riding for connections next season.

Good stuff :)

I backed Euro at 9/2 to be the first after timer today, without the favourite (DO).

Athough I was delighted to collect, I have mixed feelings about the race. I had expected DO to storm clear.

I knew you'd write that :)

I don't think I was the first after timer today. Read back through the various threads.

4mm of watering tonight, disappointed to hear both Weld & Smullen talking about Pale Mimosa being doubtful if the ground firms up any further, though I'd rather it not run than be 'looked after' if the ground is unsuitable come racetime.

Back