St Leger

Very likeable winner, I think he'll be a player in Cup races next year. Stays and stays all day.

Peslier not the best on Sea Moon but wouldn't have touched the winner in a month of Sundays.

Seville's future surely lies in running round Meydan for South Africans.

Very likeable winner, I think he'll be a player in Cup races next year. Stays and stays all day.

Peslier not the best on Sea Moon but wouldn't have touched the winner in a month of Sundays.

Seville's future surely lies in running round Meydan for South Africans.

The Racing & Football Outlook had him as there headline tip this week. I could not see the angle myself. I think Martin fancied it too but he reads a different formbook from me.

Will people now admit that Seville is no good?

Did you even watch the race? Travelled as well as anything, and either didnt stay or suffered from being too close to the pace. He looked anything but no good after that. Again, you cannot be placed in an Irish Derby and GP de Paris and be 'no good'

Did you even watch the race? Travelled as well as anything, and either didnt stay or suffered from being too close to the pace. He looked anything but no good after that. Again, you cannot be placed in an Irish Derby and GP de Paris and be 'no good'

:surrender:

He's useless and completely overrated because of the colours he runs in and who trains him.

Last edited:
Good debating of a point there...

I've made my point about the horse and all of Aiden O'Briens 3yo colts all winter (I said none of them would win a UK Group 1) so please don't insult me by accusing me of not having a point to debate.

Last edited:
He's had 8 runs and has won once which was a 4 runner listed race at Tipperary where he beat the mighty Triple Eight who is rated 92 but 5 1/2 lengths. Despite this he has been touted for the Derby, the Irish Derby and the Leger. He has come up short on all three occasions. Why has he come up short? Because he is paceless i.e useless. Case closed.

Last edited:
You're quite simple minded if you judge a horse's level based on wins. Not much point debating with you.

You're quite simple minded if you judge a horse's level based on wins. Not much point debating with you.

You work away and keep backing horses rated 120 that win 1 out of 8.

Sorry he was beat today too. 1 out of 9

Last edited:
He's not useless but he's not up to winning a Group One either.

His future will be in Dubai or similar.

No he's not useless but he has been overrated. Segal even claimed he owned the best piece of form going into the race today.

You work away and keep backing horses rated 120 that win 1 out of 8.

Sorry he was beat today too. 1 out of 9

You have called these three year old Ballydoyle horses spot on all year. How much are you up on the Bar The Bull bet. Seville flattered to deceive again today. He is not a group one horse end of!!

You have called these three year old Ballydoyle horses spot on all year. How much are you up on the Bar The Bull bet. Seville flattered to deceive again today. He is not a group one horse end of!!

They were ordinary at 2 and the same at 3. All winter Seville/Recital/Roderic O'Connor were being talked about like winning Group 1 races was a given. I heard a funny story that Recital was not an intended runner in the Champion Stakes. The story goes that Aiden O'Brien was going to gallop him after racing to get him straight for his next intended run. That would cost €200 but a nice canter around for last place had prize money of £6,034.48! Schooling in public at a whole new level.

Yeah really bad business backing a live 2yo at 15/2 that goes off 9/2.

My point being you dont know what youre doing - you back a horse because someone else gives you the word. It makes no sense, to me at least.

Prendergast is 14% with his 2yos over the last 5 seasons...

Back