Tajjree

:o I forgot!!!! Cant believe that!!!

Well done - you must be thrilled with her. ( hopefully she wont follow Happys example of 3 2nds - oh (for the total of) another 2 lengths last year..... )

Absaloutely chuffed with her. Considering she has had 3 months off with first a nasty bout of ringworm which covered her back and girth area and then we found a chip in her knee which required a little help, she has run an unbelievable race. Much appreciated that she has got such a patient and understanding syndicate who were prepared to wait until she was ready and trust the trainers word that this was what she wanted and that she did indeed have the ability she had hinted at in her previous runs.

The winner, Fastrac Boy was the first winner out of a filly we trained before I took out my licence properly and one we landed a pretty nice touch with. So it was nice to see him win for her if we were to be beaten.

missed race as ususal, too busy rushing around, but many many congratulations from this side of the channel too !! We are absolutely chuffed and soo happy for your. hope her good run continues, have to try and watch a reply, but looks as if Wolvers is not in the database of my internet-bookie.

All the best, and keep up the wonderful work !!!

Cat+Jim

Got a good draw too, best of luck everyone, will try and get near a screen at Cheltenham to cheer you on.

Great! Another 'forum horse' for me to try and get a quick look at - things were very quiet at Lingfield today, so I managed to view BAY HAWK's race from the end of the horsewalk. Hopefully, will see TAJJREE winning hers from the same spot! Good luck, everyone. ;)

Yup, fingers crossed for another forum connected win - with any luck it will be a sign of this forum hitting a rich vein of form all round!

Yeah, fingers crossed and will try to watch "live on Telly" this time !
Will shout her on for sure, but really think the Forum needs a nice drink after if she comes good as welll :D

Don´t mind a sneaky glass of champagne myself :lol: :lol:

It wasn't to be on Saturday,being draw wide wasn't ideal and although she did meet with intereference (like at Warwick) I'm not sure it made a great deal of difference.
Here's a couple of piccies:-

TajbeingledinbyBrian.jpg

Tajstandingstill.jpg

JimmyFortune.jpg

Taj-2.jpg

All being well we will be extending the lease and running her during the winter on the AWT before having a go on the turf next year.
She hasn't had the opportunity to race on turf regularly (just the once at Warwick) and hasn't ran on a straight track yet so there's still many possibilities for her.
Encouraged to see horses coming out of the Lingers race and running well (even if it is at banded level).

Due to run on Thursday at Wolves in a maiden with Adam back on board.
Whether she can give away a stone in weight to a couple of unexposed 3 year olds I'm not sure.
The older horses look modest.

Great, something to be excited about! Will have all fingers crossed, and shall watch live (on computer) this time!!! Hope all is well and she will be able to do herself justice.

May I add my wishes to all her owners from TRF & F.F. & TH and the trainer our own JINNY J and hope she comes back well and runs the race of her life for you all.....

I see the tissue price is 16-1????? if that be the case I may well have a cock & hen on the nose and hopefully get to watch it on ATR.....Tomorrow afternoon, good luck to all thats involved.... ;) ;)

"Come on TAJJ baby"
Tajj%20headshot.jpeg

I don't know who put the horse in at 16/1 but they obviously know little about all-weather form. I just don't like the way that commentators and presenters refer to newspaper betting forecasts as "the tissue" - it isn't!.

And the Sporting Life last night had him in at 9/2.

Beat me to it, Brian! The paper prices are merely guess-ups - a [very poor] forecast of what they think the SP will be.

Good luck Taj - give 'em hell!!

what a shame that she was forced wide, brave run, wonderful, hope you are pleased but guess you would have liked to see her placed (or winning, that goes without saying). but she is gutsy and stickts to it - well done !! Here is me all excited for sure, and did cheer her home in front of my computer in office, at work (so not sound!)

(after reading colin´s remark I wonder whether I overreacted. but I would be proud for sure....)

I thought she ran a good race and Adam wasn't hard on her. Coming wide won't have helped either so all in all a promising run I thought.

Back