The alternative Cheltenham Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Horse that might run above what his price suggests is Hargam on that 7 length 3rd to Faugheen but the fact MTOY worked all over him with a stone more on his back is a worry but he's better than the 40/1 he was the other day

Wasn't it Hargam (McCoy up off his natural weight) who carried the heavier weight against MTOY (Geraghty ditto)?

That was what McCoy said on TV.

Really I thought MTOY had weights added to make sure they could judge how well he worked....they did work twice together in public maybe nothing added 2nd time?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Betway are 38.59 on the four 'good things'. Hard to think that;s not a bit bigger than the true price.

That's a massive difference from when I looked a few hours ago on WH and Skybet,I'm waiting for 7/2 Annie

Last edited:
410 Polly Peachum 15/2 Ladbrokes 1/4 odds 1-3 ,,is 2.56 to lay on place side on betfair

450 Noble Endeavor 7/1 Ladbrokes 1/4 odds 1-4 ,,is 2.42 to lay on place side on betfair

look 2 good selections to add to the 250 race which ladbrokes are going 5 places,,l did above with Out Sam 7/1 will probably do another treble aswell.

Edit Kruzhlinin 10/1 1/4 odds 5 places is 3.05 on the place lay side on betfair did another with him.

Last edited:
Sorry guys. Up the walls today. I've got €2.4k in play in each way multiples. This may surprise you all but I decided to leave out the mares race. Polly Peachum at 15/2 is good but I ratherrd a scatter gun approach on the last race.

Important race here for my multiples. I have Altior 4/1 in 6 e/w Luckys with

X3 Doing Fine
X2 Holywell
X1 Southfield Theatre

holywell was 10lb+ well in..and lost by 7?..so has underperformed ..which the figures showed he would..he should have eat them off that weight

is it going to be like this all week..when folk are right ..even though it didn't win..they come on all bullish..when wrong..don't say a dickie

come on..this supposed nose rubbing is poor stuff.

Back