The Domination of Mullins & Co

we can all be wise after the fact EC and that's a very bad example of that...

Even if you fancied UDS to win how the hell could you come away with trash like that.

i don't do after the fact..i have no history of it..in my reply to Ardross who said UDS hadn't met a horse of SDG level yet..on 21 Jan ..i replied....

Even if SDG is back to best though..and the last two runs don't suggest that to me..he would still have about 10lb to find with UDS imo

thats not being wise after the event as far as i can see

You go on about ratings when it suits you then you dismiss those very same rating.

example

As for Dodging Bullets we have no idea how he has improved since last season when he had Sire De Grugy a lot further back than UDS did the other day.

was that when SDG "had gone at game"..he was in the same form as he has been lately was he?

Anyone can say an odds on shot is a certainty but people who think outside of the box deserve some respect as very often they are proven right.

I never said an odds shot was a certainty..i leave that talk to you..do you think you think outside the box?

I seem to remember you telling us how JP's was going to win the QMCC how did that turn out for you?

Shall i list all the horses you have said will win in the past 12 months?..those you have said get your bank on..they are certs

I wouldn't have given Dodging Bullets a hope in hell of winning the Champion Chase or beating Sprinter Sacre but he did both
and went through the season winning the Tingle Creek, The Clarence House and the QMCC and you think he has no chance:whistle:

no chance?..i think i said UDS will beat him imo..yes..thats what we do on here pass opinion..is that a problem? Its you who uses the words no chance and certs,,i don't

Dismissing horses like him so easily is why people end up in the poor house I've seen a lot better than UDS being turned over by much less talented animal than SS and DB.

I think my record on here makes my opinion as valid as anyone else's..i'm not in the poor house yet. I don't have the same trainer bias you have..so i'm not absolutely desperate to see UDS beat like you are. Its just another horse race to me

I am not biased I just happen to think Sprinter Sacre will beat UDS and have given a full account of my reasoning.

How can anyone be biased with WPM at the other end of the stick you'd need to be mad.

You skipped over the entire point of the post EC..........his form was rock solid a level above SDG that is what got me. That clearly was not the case but forget it I am just being picky a habit I picked up from you.

Biased my a$$ Sprinter Scare has a much shinier coat and his jockeys colours are brighter is taller and nothing will convince me I am wrong.

Good question Suny. I don't watch interviews etc on UK TV .ATR or RUK due to restrictions here so I am at a disadvatage but what I have seen of the guy he seems ok.

In fact he marked everyone's card about Min when you could still get 12/1 about him for the Supreme so he cant be all bad.

On the interview I saw he also mentioned Fulham Road as one of his best but there's been no sign of him since his setback

Good question Suny. I don't watch interviews etc on UK TV .ATR or RUK due to restrictions here so I am at a disadvatage but what I have seen of the guy he seems ok.

In fact he marked everyone's card about Min when you could still get 12/1 about him for the Supreme so he cant be all bad.

On the interview I saw he also mentioned Fulham Road as one of his best but there's been no sign of him since his setback

Don't know if it helps but if you have an android phone/tablet you could use uktvnow to watch them ;) xx

Got it and working and no delay thanks millions

no probs :) its pretty good isn't it, if you have a hdmi socket on your device, get a cheap hdmi cable and you can just link it to the telly to watch them properly :)

Last edited:
No doubt the wheels coming off today was a blip . I do not think that there was no confidence in Djakadam today - he drifted because 2-5 was a preposterous price .

no probs :) its pretty good isn't it, if you have a hdmi socket on your device, get a cheap hdmi cable and you can just link it to the telly to watch them properly :)

Thanks again.....you wouldn't happen to know where I could download one of those remotes that you can turn people off with...I wanna Zap EC with it:lol::lol:

Willie Mullins on Twitter

Djakadam is back home. He has a cut on his chest that required stitching & will have an easy week walking.

Im wondering is all ok in Mullins yard? While they've had a winner or two yesterday & today, some of his are running absolute shockers!! Shanes Hill, Morning Run, Up for Review & Myska today all going out like a light once they were asked for any sort of effort.

He had said yesterday that Morning Run at Christmas scoped badly after her last Christmas run. She was found to have had a chest infection & a slight cough but he thought she was fine again for yesterday.

Not sure of the diagnostics of his yard but it seems like some are going ok and others are running way too bad to be true. Perhaps if there is something amiss it's confined to a certain barn/yard. You'd expect, with such a massive string, that it wouldn't be a widespread problem if indeed there was one.

It'll be interesting to see how some of his go over the next week or so.

Edit: Felix Yonger gets home in front there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back