The Domination of Mullins & Co

We've got a rota going Grassy. I'm down for taking the **** every Tuesday afternoon and Friday morning.

It's all good, Bear.

I will go easy on you all after-the-fact, because it's clear by your communal dismissal of the Vulture, that you're all quite soft in the heid, and it would be unbecoming of a gentleman, to take advantage of that. ;)

Last edited:
Reading the WPM update to today-never has the pecking order been so glaring with the owners.Obviously Ricci is looked after like royalty and you'd expect that,Gigginstown calling their own shots.I know WPM turned Wylies string around but come on.....

Last edited:
Reading the WPM update to today-never has the pecking order been so glaring with the owners.Obviously Ricci is looked after like royalty and you'd expect that,Gigginstown calling their own shots.I know WPM turned Wylies string around but come on.....

Wylie doesn't have the balls to make a call. Leaves it all to Mullins.

If they send NC to the world Hurdle there is something wrong there,it will look absolutely terrible after rerouting AP.

It shows a big lack of confidence in the horse for the CH from Mullins. Esp with Arctic Fire out also.

It amuses me how many people try to second guess him and then have a go when the guy who sees the horses every day makes a decision with which they don't agree.

It amuses me how many people try to second guess him and then have a go when the guy who sees the horses every day makes a decision with which they don't agree.

Agree 100%-we are still 2 weeks away-don't know what the going will be like and spring is in the air - horses can start coming to themselves.

My point was not to have a go or second guess him but to point out that there is a pecking order there and wylie is at the lower end if the food chain.It makes no difference to me where he runs but the way it looks is as if he is re-routing The conceivable danger to AP.

Wrong decisions are wrong decisions. Would Shaneshill have won the Neptune last season if he'd gone there? It's not certain but it's highly likely.

Rich Ricci on Get In on ATR this evening at 5.30pm

I suspect these media appearances are going to end in tears some day with Rich being told to find his own personal trainer. He's starting to portray himself as the man in charge, which must complicate Willy's life and annoy the other big owners in the yard.

A senior racing trader on Twitter reckons he's hearing Ruby Walsh will be on Yorkhill in the Supreme and not Min. I don't suppose it's even been decided yet but just putting it out there.

A senior racing trader on Twitter reckons he's hearing Ruby Walsh will be on Yorkhill in the Supreme and not Min. I don't suppose it's even been decided yet but just putting it out there.

Well Yorkhill into as short as 9/2 and Min out to 5/2 in places so looks like it might be accurate.

Walsh just on the blower on RUK

"leaning toward Min over Yorkhill"

twitter always a good laugh at this time of year

Back