The Domination of Mullins & Co

Fair play to WPM for sending UDS over. This race could tell us what his chances are in the QMCC and what Sprinter Sacre is up against if SDG and VV run to form..

can't think of many mares in training that would hold favouritism over her

only one i cant think of is also in the mullins yard, hence the comment

i just meant in comparison to other mares ec. obviously she has plenty to prove if she mixes with the boys in graded company. exciting type though.

in related news ricci's comments about annie possibly going world hurdle if they get a run into her has me eyeing the 6s NRNB. they have a nice substitute for the mares if they do it.

oh yes..better than other mares James...i like to see them against the boys mesen..the mares races do little for me tbh

sorry..didn't mean to be grouchy there..i just don't get very thrilled with these types of races

Last edited:
Good to see you posting Suny. Even though I don't agree. :D

I might be be asking you to rate something again, from some Fench form in 2 or 3 weeks!

Last edited:
Can't fault UDS's performance and on a line through PN's VV, SDG has run to current form.

Against that SDG stable companion rated a stone behind them had no right to finish so close.

But for a cautious jump at the 2nd last Traffic Fluide would definitely finished 2nd.
Looks like Jamie Moore is going to be on the wrong one in the QMCC as SDG won't improve but Traffic Fluide should.

However the way Un De Sceaux disposed of Sire De Grugy and taking into consideration how close he ran Sprinter Sacre to at Kempton it would seem all Un De Sceaux need to is turn up in March,

Of course collateral form is dangerous and nothing but nothing can live with Sprinter from 4 out at Cheltenham is he's on song.

It's along time ago but run their 2 Arkle's together on You Tube from when both land 4 out and Un De Sceaux is only half way up the hill when Sprinter Sacre is passing the winning post.

I'm depending him coming up with that same kick as he did in his first race this season.

My worry isn't whether he will or not it's whether he can sustain it or will UDS fight his way back into it and youth win the day.

It's by no means a foregone conclusion and should be the race of the meeting.

Good to see you posting Suny. Even though I don't agree. :D

I might be be asking you to rate something again, from some Fench form in 2 or 3 weeks!

I saw someone asking the other day what happened to Sunybay and I was honestly going to post I think he's still alive and housed by Alex Hales :blink:

Good to see you are still alive Suny and not being housed in some stable :)

Last edited:
As for this Vroom Vroom Mag? any horse that needs to be pushed out to beat that lot would think they had gone into orbit if running in the World Hurdle.

She looked good against that standard of horse but would need to do a lot more than win a race of that quality before carrying my hard earned cash.

Won't do her any harm if she runs in the World Hurdle but I'd think Annie has proven herself and I'd run her and let the young one try her luck in the mares

They've clearly said that to run AP in the World Hurdle they would have to get a run in somewhere first and that's looking less likely as the weeks go by. In an ideal world they'd definitely go the way you've suggested Tanlic.

yeah really hope they get a prep run in and give her another crack at it. not least for the 6s i got yesterday that's now 5s :ninja:

Last edited:
Im sick to death of hearing from racing media people about how its so poor to see these horses winning so easily. They are the ultimate of their sport and should be cherished. Millington and the likes appear to have a morbid love of putting the sport down. Twitter is awash with these clowns.

Back