The Pointing Thread

I was at a gallop at Dromahane this Tuesday.
Ml Winters and Adrian Maguire were schooling a few but Michael has a 4 yo Wareed ex p2p winner that is really exciting the way he schooled over hurdles and galloped.
owner is willing to syndicate and i hope to have him at GBB Day/ Irish Champion Hurdles Day if anyone is interested.
Unnamed as of yet.

Sounds interesting Eddie

I wouldn't see him run, so not for me, but I rate Michael Winters highly, and if anyone was in the market Eddie and Art's company on race day would be a bonus!

The fancy prices have gone but Galros Lady at 5/1 still looks to be on the big side in the opener at Hereford tomorrow. Won as she liked on her return to handicaps on g/f at Lingfield over fences in November and was found out by the fences/soft ground combo at Fontwell NTO.

She still looks to have a bit in hand to me and should go well back over hurdles tomorrow with a good jockey in the saddle.

Martin

Drifted to 16/1 and finished 6th, 25 Lengths back. What chance have we when that happens. Unfortunately we knew our fate early Martin. The other one, Working Title, in contrast was well supported and went off 15/8 Fav and fell at the 2nd. Not to be today.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Martin or any of our Irish contingent up on Points and Hunter Chases. I've not seen Sydney Paget priced up for the Foxhunters at the Festival and I'm surprised. Before I ask for a price does anyone have any news or thoughts?

No news here but he should be eligible - not sure exactly what he's beaten thus far this season but he's qualified and will stay the trip and he'd have a better chance most who line up on the day.

Martin

I made Real Milan (20/1) now & Lilbitluso (9/1) joint favs @ 4's for tomorrow's race.

Prices are going but that's the jist of it.

Sorry Benny was out at Ampton P2P yesterday, impressive win for Tailspin in the Open Maiden & Alice Stevens continues to impress in the saddle.

Martin

No worries Martin, hope you had a good day.

Next time give us the winner of the hunter chase before you head off though, there's a good chap. [emoji3]

What's your opinion of Ask The Weatherman Martin ?.

I'm considering getting involved for the Foxhunters as to me he looks the only standout opposition to On The Fringe and could be a rock solid e/w at 12/1.

I backed him the other day at a decent enough price and a good judge on Twitter has put him up too.

I'd imagine he'll go to Larkhill for the Coronation Gold Cup and then go Hunter Chasing. He's unbeaten bar finishing runner-up on his debut IIRC so would have to go there with a good chance if getting into the race.

Martin

Back