The Will Win Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sincerest apologies for attempting to steer the good people of this board onto a winner instead of the usual guesswork on this thread. The "touch" is nothing to do with me, I only own a small part. Granted there are too many involved to keep anything secret, they all want to tell the World.

My sincerest apologies for attempting to steer the good people of this board onto a winner instead of the usual guesswork on this thread. The "touch" is nothing to do with me, I only own a small part. Granted there are too many involved to keep anything secret, they all want to tell the World.

You need to be like me Ricko - my horse is going to **** up in the 2021 champion chase, but nobody will take any notice, no matter how often I tell them ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's because he'll finish third in the Supreme the season before and you'll have told us he'll win that Troods. :cool:

I have read a few versions of this thread, this one is possibly a train crash as far as advertising the knowledge of the forum. The best advice I can give as a new poster but not a new reader would be to remove it, its embarrasing the forum in my humble opinion. I'm sorry if that causes upset, but i am just speaking as I read.

Last edited:
I have read a few versions of this thread, this one is possibly a train crash as far as advertising the knowledge of the forum. The best advice I can give as a new poster but not a new reader would be to remove it, its embarrasing the forum in my humble opinion. I'm sorry if that causes upset, but i am just speaking as I read.

So to summarise your three posts on this forum so far:

"I'm very good at horse racing"
"All stats are meaningless"
"One of the best threads on the internet is an embarrassment"

Great contributions.

So to summarise your three posts on this forum so far:

"I'm very good at horse racing"
"All stats are meaningless"
"One of the best threads on the internet is an embarrassment"

Great contributions.

To be far, to someone reading in for the first time and not knowing the members etc, this thread can look like a bit of a train wreck, most members do understand comments are tongue in cheek, but its not the first time someone has commented something along these lines, and won't be the last. The last thing we want to do is put people off joining or drive people away but hopefully most see it as it is meant.
J Mangold, most the people commenting on this thread have been members for years, and know how the comments are meant, hopefully you will stick around for a while and take it the same way :).

Thanks Benny, but you may have misread my posts a little. Firstly, yes,
i am very good at horse racing, no, all stats are not meaningless, unfortunately this is not one of the best threads on the internet.

Last edited:
And so it begins. Our new friend is either from a certain overseas location, or he's back home for a holiday. It was either this time last year for the same holiday or it was for Aintree. I can't remember which. Usual IP and timing.

Thank you DVDS, i do know the banter that most of the people have with each other on this forum, i have read the forum for a long time. I won't be put off by any comment as I believe i can improve the forum by posting and adding some kind of value. I hope others reading, but not taking part, will have a similar thick skin and strong opinion.

I like this incarnation L. And better than calling yourself Wolverine! Have fun! :D

Last edited:
It will be back on track the first day of the Curragh...

That would appear to be a long time between drinks Slim. I usually do 6 or 7 bets a month and in the last 2 years have had 187 wagers resulting in 131 wins and a very nice profit taking early prices. How long do you go between bets Slim?.

That would appear to be a long time between drinks Slim. I usually do 6 or 7 bets a month and in the last 2 years have had 187 wagers resulting in 131 wins and a very nice profit taking early prices. How long do you go between bets Slim?.

Sigh

Not another bear baiter.....really what's the point.

That's excellent J Manigold. Please start your own thread and put your selections up. Are you the next Giggsy?

I came on to tell everyone that Gold Eliza would win the 7.30 at Dundalk tomorrow night and that 16/1 was available at Paddy Power. They let me have £27 on and have cut it to 5/1. Joke.

7-2 now moving markets there 🙄

Not a horse but I've posted a will Win on other sports-quite prepared to be told get off my f****** thread!

excellent we await you posting some winners:whistle:

To be far, to someone reading in for the first time and not knowing the members etc, this thread can look like a bit of a train wreck, most members do understand comments are tongue in cheek, but its not the first time someone has commented something along these lines, and won't be the last. The last thing we want to do is put people off joining or drive people away but hopefully most see it as it is meant.
J Mangold, most the people commenting on this thread have been members for years, and know how the comments are meant, hopefully you will stick around for a while and take it the same way :).

For those missing the point please refer to the attached instructional video. Think Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Eric Idle and Terry Jones as Slim Chance and Michael Palin as everybody else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

Last edited:

That's nothing I have about 10 bets a month and only had 2 losers.............me and the wife

I came on to tell everyone that Gold Eliza would win the 7.30 at Dundalk tomorrow night and that 16/1 was available at Paddy Power. They let me have £27 on and have cut it to 5/1. Joke.

Just bumped into the owner of My Painter who told me his lad should run a right race too. He thinks he'll definitely place & a win would be a bonus. There's still 16/1 available. A lot of money gone on him, it is Dundalk tho!!!

Reverse forecast perhaps. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back