The Will Win Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for that; it was posted in entirely good faith (after much work, and at not little cost) but I was wrong.
It won't happen again, which should suit the moaners sitting on the sidelines.

Apologies for that; it was posted in entirely good faith (after much work, and at not little cost) but I was wrong.
It won't happen again, which should suit the moaners sitting on the sidelines.

No gurning allowed on Slim's thread. Man up and get back in the game.

The rule is if you put something up and it loses expect to have the urine extracted. I know its International Womens Day but cmon now! :p

Sky Full of Stars is expected to win today in the 3.50 at Catt. Brian on board is a big positive and the horse has been working very well recently. Minella Suite is the unknown on chase debut though...so I'll betting SFOS and I'll also have the forecast on...

a moderate donkey like sky full of stars should not, never in a million years, find his way onto a "will win" thread, because he is very limited and cannot be trusted.

"will win" thread to me, means would you be prepared to risk your car on a horse winning or not, getting that idea into your head might concentrate the mind.

I am acutely aware of the talents of sky full of stars and minella suite from their kindergarten days in Ireland. Minella Suite is easily 14lbs and more a better horse, if Tony Dobbin has his crew punting the horse it will win no bother. If not punted then Sky Full Of Stars has his task eased.

Can't find the Will Win thread in Other Sports so posted this here.

BMC 6/5 Tirreno Adriatico Stage 1 Skybet (Cycling in case it wasn't obvious); not everyone's idea of a decent price but they should be 4/6 shots

This :D

Great work. Cheers

Sky Full of Stars is expected to win today in the 3.50 at Catt. Brian on board is a big positive and the horse has been working very well recently. Minella Suite is the unknown on chase debut though...so I'll betting SFOS and I'll also have the forecast on...

Thanking you Digger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a moderate donkey like sky full of stars should not, never in a million years, find his way onto a "will win" thread, because he is very limited and cannot be trusted.

"will win" thread to me, means would you be prepared to risk your car on a horse winning or not, getting that idea into your head might concentrate the mind.

I am acutely aware of the talents of sky full of stars and minella suite from their kindergarten days in Ireland. Minella Suite is easily 14lbs and more a better horse, if Tony Dobbin has his crew punting the horse it will win no bother. If not punted then Sky Full Of Stars has his task eased.

You stick with me kiddo...i'll keep putting up these moderate donkeys to beat all the other moderate donkeys. ;-) I'm acutely aware when they will win.

You stick with me kiddo...i'll keep putting up these moderate donkeys to beat all the other moderate donkeys. ;-) I'm acutely aware when they will win.

Digger, you forgot to add:

Now go home and get your f*****g shinebox!!

:p

I came on to tell everyone that Gold Eliza would win the 7.30 at Dundalk tomorrow night and that 16/1 was available at Paddy Power. They let me have £27 on and have cut it to 5/1. Joke.

I came on to tell everyone that Gold Eliza would win the 7.30 at Dundalk tomorrow night and that 16/1 was available at Paddy Power. They let me have £27 on and have cut it to 5/1. Joke.

You're being slightly liberal with the truth here.

PP - Gold Eliza
16:14 16/1
16:18 11/1
16:23 9/1
16:25 13/2
16:32 5/1
16:56 Ricko's post

Get off my ******* thread...

Last edited:
Have a day off Slim. I own a small part of the horse. We pulled it last time as the word got out and it seems it has again. I said it opened 16/1, they let me have a measly amount on and it's now been cut to 5/1. I didn't mean it went straight from 16/1 to 5/1. I only just had time to post.

Have a day off Slim. I own a small part of the horse. We pulled it last time as the word got out and it seems it has again. I said it opened 16/1, they let me have a measly amount on and it's now been cut to 5/1. I didn't mean it went straight from 16/1 to 5/1. I only just had time to post.

You owners are ******* lambs to the slaughter. You couldn't land a touch dressed as a priest surrounded by 14 alter boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back