The Will Win Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came on to tell everyone that Gold Eliza would win the 7.30 at Dundalk tomorrow night and that 16/1 was available at Paddy Power. They let me have £27 on and have cut it to 5/1. Joke.

10/1 on the machine at the off. That's what happens when clowns try to land a touch.

Just bumped into the owner of My Painter who told me his lad should run a right race too. He thinks he'll definitely place & a win would be a bonus. There's still 16/1 available. A lot of money gone on him, it is Dundalk tho!!!

Reverse forecast perhaps. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebody forgot to tell that poor nag there was a race on! 🙈

I'll get the thread back on track.....

Darvie in the 13:45 Southwell.

Best prices 7's, expect it to be shorter come the off.

Enjoy :)

Anyone tuning in to the camel racing today should be rounded up and carted off to Belgium, preferably with the aid of a big pointy stick.

Anyone tuning in to the camel racing today should be rounded up and carted off to Belgium, preferably with the aid of a big pointy stick.

You can send them somewhere else, thank you very much. A wind turbine in the North Sea, perhaps

I reckon a 7/1 winner would help us cope with the guilt :lol:

12.40 am. Turfway Park

Heuston. 11/4

I've had several beers and read this. I hope your right as I've gone balls deep on it. Your a respected poster so I know this is posted in good faith

I did too. My apologies to anyone that went in. He never picked up but was genuine info from trainer.

All that value out there tomorrow and you're pissing around with Mickey Mouse US racing.

Get off my ******* thread...

I have been planning to back heavy him all week through his second to Labaik at Navan before Christmas convinces me that Mick's Jazz WILL WIN the County.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back