The Will Win Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timeform don't even have the horse in their 1-2-3, so should get a healthy price.

I rate Disputed, (for 2nd place that is), so I advocate a Reverse forecast to maximise profits on this race.
And it was the timeform top rated that won it.

Well, I had my crack at it. :) I'll stay off the ******* thread now! :)

Last edited:
2.20 Exeter Ben Arthur 3/1 for the Festival fund.

Won last time. Steps up to a trip he needs for the first time. Won on handicap debut last time when clearly run for a mark in his novice races over trips well too short. Form has worked out well from a race over a trip that will also be shorter than he needs. The fourth home won next time, and the second and third are worth following next time too. Stable expect him to win.

Put Shearian up on the on the AW thread earlier, and I just can't see it losing.
6/1 currently

2.20 Exeter Ben Arthur 3/1 for the Festival fund.

Won last time. Steps up to a trip he needs for the first time. Won on handicap debut last time when clearly run for a mark in his novice races over trips well too short. Form has worked out well from a race over a trip that will also be shorter than he needs. The fourth home won next time, and the second and third are worth following next time too. Stable expect him to win.

drifting like a barge:confused:

This is getting ridiculous. Surely what will win should win.

Educated guesses shouldn't be good enough.

Cmon you lot....leave this thread for Will Win. There are plenty other "Todays Bets" thread!

At waht point did my post suggest it was an educated guess?! That was from someone who has never put me away before. It was a genuine will win that didn't.

I too was concerned by the drift, as I had my conkers on because it came from the right place. I also took the trouble of adding some obvious rationale rather than posting two words.

To be honest the last two posts are the perfect way to ensure someone who comes on with genuine information doesn't bother again. I'd also suggest if either of you want to take the trouble you'll see when I've posted on will win previously they have.

Presumably you only want Slim to post, and you'll ignore the losers. Seriously!

Last edited:
Fred Winter Juvenile Hurdle
Prospectus 20/1

Ruby Walsh will ride this. The price won't last. Well worth having this in the pocket next week.

My 409th bet for next week. Nice one, Slim.

I'm also on-board the COC train, though I am crammed in amongst the luggage and oiks, rather than luxuriating in the 1st-Class carriage amongst the earlies. :cool:

Fred Winter Juvenile Hurdle
Prospectus 20/1

Ruby Walsh will ride this. The price won't last. Well worth having this in the pocket next week.

Trained at [FONT=&quot]Cullentra House?[/FONT]

Last edited:
Can't find the Will Win thread in Other Sports so posted this here.

BMC 6/5 Tirreno Adriatico Stage 1 Skybet (Cycling in case it wasn't obvious); not everyone's idea of a decent price but they should be 4/6 shots

BMC 6/5 Tirreno Adriatico Stage 1 Skybet (Cycling in case it wasn't obvious); not everyone's idea of a decent price but they should be 4/6 shots

Just had a look on Oddschecker and the best (and only) price there is 4/7 with Betway. A quick glance at a couple of cycling websites reckon they're even stronger than when winning last year and their main rivals are missing a key man so they reckon on a comfortable win for the jollies , so I've had a decent go on a sport I know sh*t about.

Last edited:

Great to see you posting bigeeps. I've followed you in with skybet 6/5. Hope to see more of you, especially come the Giro in May [emoji6]

Excellent spot. The clowns have cut it to EVS. Long way to go before they get to 8/13.

Last edited:
At waht point did my post suggest it was an educated guess?! That was from someone who has never put me away before. It was a genuine will win that didn't.

I too was concerned by the drift, as I had my conkers on because it came from the right place. I also took the trouble of adding some obvious rationale rather than posting two words.

To be honest the last two posts are the perfect way to ensure someone who comes on with genuine information doesn't bother again. I'd also suggest if either of you want to take the trouble you'll see when I've posted on will win previously they have.

Presumably you only want Slim to post, and you'll ignore the losers. Seriously!

I apologise if needs be. It just seems a lot have posted in the thread under genuine well educated guesses. If this was posted with inside info then I'll hold my hands up and say sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back