The Will Win Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's the point Benny
I don't think it's a guess, so why would slimchance think anyone elses thoughts would just be a guess.

I think with you asking if you can put selections up made Slim think you were having a guess. It is how it sounds.

It's no different really. Slim has put his selection up despite telling everyone no opinions or guesses. You'll soon get a feel for his character. He knows his stuff.

The idea is that only horses who are apparently nailed on with info to back them up get put on this thread. The reality is that they can and do bomb out like any normal selection.

So are your guesses better than everyone elses ?

There is enough historical evidence on the original thread to answer your question. I'd rather not get into an Internet pissing match with someone I've never met nor am I likely to meet. Post your selections but if you fall foul of the rules you'll have to get off my ******* thread.

Last edited:
they can and do bomb out like any normal selection.

I have to take issue with that. My selections bomb out FAR less than random selections. In fact my picks would bury any other contributer on the original thread.

I'm on...not the way I could have seen me spending Sunday morning! Surely a chance to lay off for a freebie.

If only one or two of you grabbed that 7/2 then great.

TWEET: Good for racing that mutakayyef confirmed for winter Derby. less good news for others. 9 lbs clear on Official ratings. 2-1 may be generous

I have to take issue with that. My selections bomb out FAR less than random selections. In fact my picks would bury any other contributer on the original thread.

Your modesty and humility also put us to shame, Slim.

We are not worthy.

:D

Last edited:
ok, I've deleted the last page of posts as they were completely off topic.
Either keep the thread on topic or I'll just close it if it ends up in arguments.
Anyone who isn't familiar with the original thread feel free to have a read through and get a feel for how the thread goes, theres no malicious intent in the posts and they are done in a jokey manner, so don't take offence at anything.

Mutakayyef Out.

Hope you took the profit.

Last edited:
Al Quoz Sprint

Ertijaal 9/4 Paddies/Sky

Ertijaal is too big and it's only due to Limato who hasn't been seen since disappointing at the breeders cup that's holding the price in my opinion.

Monday Lingfield 3:50.. OLD SALT.

He won first time out...... beating a 137 horse trained by Nigel Twiston Davies called Crievehill...... (entered in the Martin Pipe and County hurdle is Crievehill). Forget Old Salt's next two runs in novice hurdle company. On his first start in a handicap hurdle off 123 he WILL come right. His price should be fair, even in a four runner field.

Last edited:
Timeform don't even have the horse in their 1-2-3, so should get a healthy price.

I rate Disputed, (for 2nd place that is), so I advocate a Reverse forecast to maximise profits on this race.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back