The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Happens occasionally with 365
I backed a 10/1 winner one Saturday afternoon a couple of years back and it didn't come through until about 6 o clock that night.

Cheers, fonz.

They must settle their 'Filthy Sewer-Rat' bets, after they have squared everyone else away - I expect it's to discourage further acts of attempted larceny.

Last edited:
Cheers Slim. Was on e/w. As you said I thought we were going to win until I spotted the McManus horse turning in.

Cheers, fonz.

They must settle their 'Filthy Sewer-Rat' bets, after they have squared everyone else away - I expect it's to discourage further acts of attempted larceny.

Try going to the page where your open bets are. On some sites it gives the system the necessary kick up the arse it needs to update your balance.

Try going to the page where your open bets are. On some sites it gives the system the necessary kick up the arse it needs to update your balance.

Agree this usually works with B365. Ladbrokes another who need the kick up the arse.
Cheers Slim for putting this one up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no doubt that this is the greatest thread on betting on the Internet. No after timing, no bullshit just 100% insider trading.

That was entertaining but the winner must have been hiding in the bushes down in the far corner. He surely only joined in for the last few furlongs

That was entertaining but the winner must have been hiding in the bushes down in the far corner. He surely only joined in for the last few furlongs

It was the perfect ride from Power
He was stone last for the first mile or so
Today was clearly the day for him, he would have so at Fairyhouse last time if the jock hadn't taken him to the front far too early.

Remarkably good craic Slim - thanks again. I didn't do it each way but laughed them all the way to the line. Thumped against the crossbar.

Desoto County came from similarly far back but must have covered at least 20 extra yards coming round the outside as HH got a dream run on the inside.

Desoto County worth noting for when he goes chasing imo. Elliott is shrew enough to get him the right handicap mark, and he has the right form with Stella Notion and Irish Cavalier over hurdles.

Desoto County worth noting for when he goes chasing imo. Elliott is shrew enough to get him the right handicap mark, and he has the right form with Stella Notion and Irish Cavalier over hurdles.

In a race where it paid to be nearer the front 2 out than away from it..[race fin % 107.3%]...the one i take from the race is Bishopslough..hampered after 2 out..17th .then passed 10 horses who had petrol left. ..finished 7th..a length behind the 5th....Gone on my list anyway

not seen many really good bets this year on the AW but one lines up today that will win imo.

3.00 Wolves Your Lucky Day

This one ran to a mark of 63 on my figures behind Boolas..was beating Boolass that day at this trip..so could be rated even higher than 63 at 5f. It than ran again over 6f..SDS rode it and again it weakened..today its running at 5f..SDS probably told em it wants dropping back.

It still runs off 55..and JG takes 5 off..should have about a stone in hand here. The stable is in red hot form...4 wins from last 8. The swap of surfaces should be no issue..sire is decent at Southwell + Wolves.

had some 3.6 earlier..currently 3.1

Last edited:
In a race where it paid to be nearer the front 2 out than away from it..[race fin % 107.3%]...the one i take from the race is Bishopslough..hampered after 2 out..17th .then passed 10 horses who had petrol left. ..finished 7th..a length behind the 5th....Gone on my list anyway

What if it just couldn't go the moderate early pace?

I know as much about AW racing as I do flower arranging but you sound very confident EC so I'm on.

Bigged up elsewhere - on the Daily Picks thread too.

Last edited:
What if it just couldn't go the moderate early pace?

they all went the early pace..i could tell because all the jockeys looked like Lester Piggott on Nijinsky for most of the race..and not one jockey looked like they couldn't go the early pace. If i owned a 2 miler who couldn't go that early pace..i'd be a bit concerned tbh.

Which bit did you think he struggled with the pace?..a 100 yards before they jumped the 2nd last..he was last....jock still just stood in irons there..same as from flag fall..after 2nd last he goes for a rail run..gets blocked..probably lost a couple of lengths there...then ran past 10 hosses who had petrol left. Very eye catching to me..others might think not..we all see things differently.

Back