The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

abby clancy to win strictly come dancing tonight..3.75

I've got it on for the first time before watching Hangover 3, so I've just consulted my Strictly expert, who tells me it's not a true dance competition as it's reliant on a public vote.

Says the newsreader is the winner even though she's not the best.

Clancy now 2.7, so you got a decent price regardless.

Good luck.

abby clancy to win strictly come dancing tonight..3.75

Well deserved with the amount of studying you put in.

After the Mrs telling me she will win had a dabble. Then I kept thinking she's 7/4 in a match and had another one, although that bet was drink induced.

Seriously well done on bagging not only the winner, but a great price.

Well done EC & another great selection, I didn't have a bet but it made watching the final with Mrs P bearable. She was a bit surprised though when I cheered the wining result :)

I was just glad SR didn't win. She's a dreadful presenter who comes across as being as thick as sh1te. I wouldn't have held that against her, though. It's just that we'd never have heard the end of it on the BBC or seen the last of it in the tabloids.

Who is AG anyway? What is she famous for?

Ling 3.30 Demoiselle Bond @ 12.5

Savers. Rutterkin @ 10.5
Kaylee @ 10.5

Chiltern Secret looks too obvious.

Rutterkin has poor jockey but travelling a hell of a long way for a C7. Got to cover it back on p/t.

Kaylee has a chance and jockey a big plus in this grade.

DB fairly consistent in this kind of race.

Some performance from Barry Cash there -in my opinion he spent most of the race with the aim of not winning too far.This is a horse that can win a major handicap over fences.

Back