The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Are you suggesting that looking up Tourettes might help a person with Tourettes? How thick are you? 2 short planks doesn't do it justice. Away back to your paedophilia.

Just read your post back, you think EC has a problem?

Last edited:
Not sure what the last few posts or a few on the previous page have to do with a 'will win' thread so lets get the thread back on topic please

Was this another smokescreen?

4th 2L Battle Hymn (GB) 11-4 (Top Of The Hill Syndicate)
(4:28.8)
Authorized (IRE) - Red Garland (GB)(Selkirk (USA))
Breeder - Cheveley Park Stud Ltd
(Morning price: 3/1 11/4 9/4)
(Ring price: 11/8 5/4 11/8 5/4 6/5 11/10 1/1 10/11 9/10 5/6 4/5) SP 4/5fav
C Byrnes
G N Fox
settled mid-division, 5th halfway, travelled well in 4th before 2 out, mistake 2 out, soon ridden and no impression before last, kept on one pace

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Freely available at 5/2 when I posted and I get accused of putting people away. **** my life.

Last edited:
C Byrnes
G N Fox
settled mid-division, 5th halfway, travelled well in 4th before 2 out, mistake 2 out, soon ridden and no impression before last, kept on one pace

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Freely available at 5/2 when I posted and I get accused of putting people away. **** my life.

Nice to see you back. Did An Gardai raid the cellar?

C Byrnes
G N Fox

Wasn't accusing you but referring to connections previous with Solwhit. Think Tom Doyle got reprimanded for a ride he gave Solwhit once upon a time. It's gone in the tracker...I'm a big advocate of this thread you concocted despite your kinks!

Don't see what Solwhit had to do with me. I've only buried lads on the forum once and I rectified it before the race. I don't need to explain myself to inferiors on this thread. I tell you boys straight the correct bet when you're all fumbling around links blind monks.

Short @ 4/6 but wins nonetheless so pinch yourself a little Xmas money

AMANAAT - Kemp 5.55

This will be 4/5 on the show at the very least. Would you ever get the **** off my thread and stop fuckung guessing. The level of punting retardedness on this forum knows no bounds.

This will be 4/5 on the show at the very least. Would you ever get the **** off my thread and stop fuckung guessing. The level of punting retardedness on this forum knows no bounds.
:lol:
Morning Slim :)

Last edited:
Back