The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

Very unlucky it was going to hose up .

it was trading around 1.26 when it fell and hit as low as 1.1 at one point

1.21 was the lowest matched. The layers had 4 hurdles running for them and got paid. 3/1 into 7/4 and even the 7/4 was an arb at the off. Sometimes in this game you do everything right and still don't get paid.

EDIT - The jockey reported to the trainer that the horse dropped the bridal before the 4th last. Heart attack. Real pity for TJ Nagle, he'd have won plenty of races for him.

Last edited:
Have followed you in Martin. There's a tenuous line of form through Mr Mercurial that gives him the clear beating of the fav and he's far more likely to run to form than that inconsistent bleeder. Plus he receives 8lb and Jonjo's horses are still running like drains.

I reckon there's a chance they'll flip flop prior to the off so 6/4 is decent.

Great work Martin. Looked beat from two out but showed much better resolve despite hanging all the way up the run in.

I shall doff a beer to you tonight :D

Just going by what the media reported this of Ward's Create a Dream should be a steering job in the Brocklssby.

It's often folly to oppose MJ but I can see him sending a very fit horse for this without being anything special.

On the drift on the machine since the first one lost at Kempton but that doesn't put me off in the slightest.

First decent sized bet for me this flat season

Just going by what the media reported this of Ward's Create a Dream should be a steering job in the Brocklssby.

It's often folly to oppose MJ but I can see him sending a very fit horse for this without being anything special.

On the drift on the machine since the first one lost at Kempton but that doesn't put me off in the slightest.

First decent sized bet for me this flat season

Are you insane? I've already put up the winner of this race. Why in the name of God would you have a big bet against me. I'm never wrong.

Did you notice that large drop in price on Create a Dream just now :) may the luckiest man win

Because its a non runner. Its called market manipulation but don't listen to me you obviously have the game sussed.

Note at 9.59 I used Talptalk as I was on my way out but did a u-turn when you posted...wouldn't have known had you not done so Slim........thank you TOP man!!!!

Back