Tingle Creek

Fiepes Shuffle looks a real Sandown horse and as you say can go some gallop DJ. Foreign horses are often overlooked at 66/1 available with Stan James is far too big.

I'm firmly in the Master Minded camp. I reckon it's very easy to forgive his Aintree run. The performance we saw at Cheltenham stands up from just about every angle and if it's a matter of jumping, I think MM's will hold up better round here than TB's.

For what it's worth, though, I think Twist Magic is a good bet to finish ahead of Tidal Bay and if there's a market without the fav, I'll be all over him like a rash.

Twist Magic surely won't get home in this ground?

I won't be having a bet in this race, but if you exclude MM's Champion Chase win he comes out similar in the ratings to Tidal Bay. I'd like to see him confirm that Cheltenham was not a one-off.

1 /113-4 Fiepes Shuffle
Not one for short prices but surely this is buying money on Master Minded with the only conceivable danger more likely to go for the Peterbrough and AP taking the ride.

I have MM 2/7 on my tissue. A stone and a half in hand and 4/6 ???

OK it was odds on but nice shout all the same...

I want to see the race again, certainly was not the spine tingling performance of the Queen Mother but I guess it did not have to be. Whats more struggling to see what will challenge him come March.

He really is just like Kauto isn't he? Capable of great jumps before ploughing through the next one, travels beautifully, cruises around...

Alastair Down interview Nicholls. Mentioned the earlier question marks about MM's jumping but was quick to point out it was others that were saying it and could not believe it himself stating what were they talking about....what was the point in bringing it up if you were too gutless to back it up yourself.

Nicholls was about to go on a rant about "negativity" about his horses but Down kept talking...

It's hard to see Master Minded getting beaten over 2m this season.
Well Chief is probably the only 2m chaser in training that could give MM a race but unfortunately he's been off the track for so long that it would be a miracle if he made a successful comeback.

It's hard to see Master Minded getting beaten over 2m this season.
Well Chief is probably the only 2m chaser in training that could give MM a race but unfortunately he's been off the track for so long that it would be a miracle if he made a successful comeback.

Well Chief would get close to Master Minded? That I highly doubt.

Probably TDK - seems to be believing the hype. He could do well to remember it's a big team effort - a team which sees him training the horses whilst others (in general) buy them. He wouldn't have Master Minded, Kauto Star etc. if it wasn't for Clive Smiths money and Anthony Bromley's (i think it's Bromley he uses) eye.

Well Chief would get close to Master Minded? That I highly doubt.

Well Chief at his best would be a major threat to Master Minded. Unfortunately it's highly unlikely that we'll see WC at his best on the racetrack again.

Good performance considering the lose horse and stable form, I imagine will improve for fitness and the division is so weak and he is so good that will win the QM again.

Back