Today's Fancy

Cheers mate. I was taking my dockets out of my pocket to throw away as I had been looking at the wrong horse! Delighted when I seen it had won!! I will be backing sonapour in the last at Wexford, good reports from home. I also will be giving one last chance to regal tramp in the 7.55. Smullen booked and now or never they say.

Cheers mate. I was taking my dockets out of my pocket to throw away as I had been looking at the wrong horse! Delighted when I seen it had won!! I will be backing sonapour in the last at Wexford, good reports from home. I also will be giving one last chance to regal tramp in the 7.55. Smullen booked and now or never they say.

Delighted you were on Del.

I was never in doubt what horse was crusing :cool:

"Can anyone carry on the form with a good tip at Newcastle tomorrow? I'm going and looking to impress someone."

DOC HAY 4.40 a useful young sprinter who hasn't had the best of luck in his last two runs. Could get back in the groove in this moderate race.

Ali, don't blame me, if you don't get anywhere.;)

Striking Spirit must be given another chance to confirm the impression he created at the Royal meeting. I don't know what the rider was playing at in the Bunbury Cup when he was switched from stall 1. Good each way bet with some forms paying the five.

A Sir Michael Stoute double for me today with Entitled at York and Workforce at Ascot. The order of the day.

Marble

Back