Today's Fancy

If you are looking for a bet - evens with VC bet on Rewilding v SNA in a match bet. I've done that, and Rewilding.

Chance would be a fine thing!

My sincerest apologies, Ali, I shan't burden you with my thoughts in future.

Didn't see the race, switched off after the King George, and haven't watched the replay yet,but reading the in-running comments, if he hadn't been so heavily backed it reads as if he was a non-trier.

Chance would be a fine thing!

My sincerest apologies, Ali, I shan't burden you with my thoughts in future.

Didn't see the race, switched off after the King George, and haven't watched the replay yet,but reading the in-running comments, if he hadn't been so heavily backed it reads as if he was a non-trier.

I'm getting a divorce now, cheers.

William Hill are being very aggressive with their pricing today.

Galway 5.05 Devils Bit 7/2
Galway 6.10 Learn 7/4

Fill them in with an e/w double and win singles.

I did my conkers in place laying Modun at York.I think he is the type to find a traffic jam and will take a chance place laying him again at 4/5 to get the losses back with interest.

I'd advise you against it but good luck. Bred to come into his own now, and his second with Green Destiny could look very good in a few days time. Goodwood could save you though.

I know Hamm you advised me not to write him off after Royal Ascot.I was very optimistic for a while but that's the way it goes.
Significantly it could be my last activity on Betfair for a while.Had a customer service problem-4 seperate issues in a 3 week period-and I am disgusted with their response.They genuinely seem to forget that I am a customer who can take my business elsewhere.

I backed him, so we both lost out. Won't be the last fast finishing (slightly) unlucky loser at Goodwood this week...

Atlanta Falcon and Supercede both run in Perth tonight, and are both fancied to win. Ask Jack runs in the big race at Galway, all the same ownership, and will run well if breaking.

Atlanta Falcon and Supercede both run in Perth tonight, and are both fancied to win. Ask Jack runs in the big race at Galway, all the same ownership, and will run well if breaking.

:lol:

Trying to get on the trixie e/w is not easy...

When you have it, mind it. I'm like Sergio with a 5 shot lead in a major. Middle of the green. Going for the pin is not necessary for a while.

I worry for anyone who bets on a word from someone else.

How often do you think people think their own horses won't win or 'go close'?

A couple of bad beats today.Luckily I am going out with the wife in a few minutes or I could turn into a raging volcano of punting.

Last edited:
Back