Today's Fancy

Luke - Very well done. I liked Moon Dice when the weights came out but would not have backed it had I not seen your post last night. Thanks very much a very handy €700 for the kitty.

The amount of touches on this forum lately has been astonishing. After talking to Luke last night I was confident it was his turn!

I spotted a couple of you had ploughed in on it in the comp and made a mental note to throw a few quid on. Completely forgot when bogged down in work this afternoon. Great stuff lads, enjoy!!

Let's be perfectly honest here. Luke (and del) confidently tipped up a 25/1 shot in one of the most competitive races in the world. That beats seven shades of shite out of anything anybody else has done on this forum in my view.

Luke, given your new more temperate lifestyle, you must allow me to buy you a big fuckoff hog roast roll should we ever meet at the races.

Last edited:
Let's be perfectly honest here. Luke (and del) confidently tipped up a 25/1 shot in one of the most competitive races in the world. That beats seven shades of shite out of anything anybody else has done on this forum in my view.

Luke, given your new more temperate lifestyle, you must allow me to buy you a big fuckoff hog roast roll should we ever meet at the races.

Please. 150/1 winner in a 150 runner field in The Open. Than again I'm biased.

Who was that then?!

_54083807_lewis_640.jpg

Obviously forgotten my nap Time For Rupert winning at 50-1 at Aintree two years ago then :):)

Seriously though well done Luke and Delboy, hope you backed it for real, if not it's outside the back door now.

Back