Today's Fancy

Jaysus lads. You are all amazing. Just lost the run of myself as I don't think I had ever backed a Galway Hurdle winner.

I don't think I ever backed a winner of any desscription at Galway.Would you believe I haven't watched a race since.I haven't worked out the winnings yet and I don't know what to do with myself.

I don't think I ever backed a winner of any desscription at Galway.Would you believe I haven't watched a race since.I haven't worked out the winnings yet and I don't know what to do with myself.

Put it in relative terms for me? Months Salary? I love it when you can measure a win in weeks work or even better again, months salaries.(The latter hasnt happened in a right while now, ive lost my touch).

Have you figured it out yet?!

Would you believe VC closed my account because of this bet?!

It's ridiculous. I've had a couple of very good weeks but it's basically just recouping the stupidity that happened in June where I did some very silly things. They probably would have gotten a lot of it back if they left the account open.

The problem is they dont pay their traders enough money. Therefore these guys aren't at the top of what they do so the management have no trust in their decision making. Ultimately this leads to rejecting bets, shutting accounts as the trader doesn't have an actual opinion on the race the bet is on.

Really fancy Memory today. IF she jumps she has to have a massive chance. I'm going nuts deep at the 9's.

Have you figured it out yet?!

Would you believe VC closed my account because of this bet?!

Worked out the winnings and the amount to declare to wife-she worked out the commission she believes she is entitled to.Some grief getting paid out in cash from household name bookmakers.
Hamm it's better to get closed down then getting constantly knocked back or referred.
I believe there was a serious amount of damage done locally yesterday.

VC closed my account also yesterday and I missed this one. I suppose I have had a good July with Bowen`s horses. But after twenty years I didn`t expect to be barred. And the bet I was trying to place when they closed it `Rio Gael,got well beat

Rythmic in the 3.25 Newmarket. Bit last minute but this horse comes from an incredible family and is 25's because of jockey bookings, which i'm not convinced is necessarily a reflection of the horses abilities. Worth a small e/w interest.

Rythmic in the 3.25 Newmarket. Bit last minute but this horse comes from an incredible family and is 25's because of jockey bookings, which i'm not convinced is necessarily a reflection of the horses abilities. Worth a small e/w interest.

I emailed Gamla about her 15 mins ago!

Big e/w

Back