Today's Fancy

I've had a decent bet @ 11/8 Pitkin (Wolves 4.20).He has got everything in his favour - running off the same mark as when he won off over C&D ast week despite a 6lb penalty. If there is a better 11/8 shot today I can't find it.

Missed it - stupid work - good shout though:thumbsup::thumbsup: When was the last loser tipped on theis thread??

I have surely tipped one lately... Well done get,my GP will be disgusted but my publican will be delighted!

MSN not working for me mate. The market tells the story anyway. It's the 9.00 Dundalk Fool's Wildcat. I took the 4/1.

well done Gearoid:cool:

I fancy FLYING ARCH in the 6.20 at wolves.

the others look much of a muchness..and celani+bill page have poor draws.

danger would be tidal star but i'm not keen on Quinlan's record with 2yo's here..1/42

Was talkin to OTB Gearoid,I have heard the same word. Good word for my fancy In the last from the same lad. I'm going to back the following,word for them all.Sabatical suspended.

The reaper
Youl be mine
Force of habit
Fools wildcat (nb)
Carpet elegance (nap)

Was talkin to OTB Gearoid,I have heard the same word. Good word for my fancy In the last from the same lad. I'm going to back the following,word for them all.Sabatical suspended.

The reaper
Youl be mine
Force of habit
Fools wildcat (nb)
Carpet elegance (nap)

i'd rather lay the reaper at the current prices..never an 88 horse

Back